LXII. Joohyun or Nini?

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

Jisoo walked away with Kai's even she's upset at least she made an arrangement that she got me a driver.

I call Lili to inform her that I am now here in South Korea. I smiled as she spoke on the other line.

"Hi, My Princess Nini." She greeted sweetly "So how did you manage to save your number here? You sneaky crazy girl!" I giggled knowing she discovered my name on her contact list.

"Hi my dummy Lili. Were you surprised? Anyways I arrived already in Korea, well I actually wanted to go straight to wherever you are to see you. I just miss you a lot."

"Wow, I only got here for several days, Nini. We are getting so clingy aren't we?"

"Yah, you are not updating me. I am getting so bored here. Only unnie sent me updates. Stop hanging around with Doctor Wendy's fiancee. I am in real trouble, Jisoo and I had a small fight and she had tantrums at the airport"

"What? Jisooyaah acted like a kid? She's not normally like that. What did you do, Nini?"

"Well I'll tell you later. Let's have dinner."

"I am actually going to have a dinner with Sharon later but you can join us. She won't mind it. You guys are already friends, right?" 

"Are we?"

She chuckled, "Yes, you are."

"How have you've been? Are you taking your medications on time?"

"Yes,Nini, Miss Hyun never fails to remind me. She's very hands on since Doctor Wendy is quite busy with her wedding preparations too."

"Good, so have you been behaving yourself and not giving unnie headaches? Why are you still calling her like that. Should you guys calling each other in a first name basis or what not?"

"I am just use to it. Anyway, I've been very behave, Nini."

"Good, can't wait to squeeze your face,Lili."

"Should I'll be the one doing it with your mandu cheeks?"

"Yah!!!"

"Just joking, so see you, in Paradise City Hotel, alrighty?"

"Aish, Lili, I'll just ask the driver to go back. It's just nearby the airport. You should have told me earlier."

"Then you should have called me earlier too." I pointed out. "Okay just see you there, Nini."

"Sure, see you. Sending you hugs and kisses."

***

"Sir, let's head back to Incheon, I'll have my dinner in Paradise City. Thank you" I asked the driver but it seemed like he did not hear me. "Excuse me, Sir please head back to Incheon." Still no answer and he continued driving. I don't think he did not hear me. It felt like he intentionally ignored me. So I looked around and we're not also heading to my home. "Sir, are you not able to hear me? Can you please head back to Incheon?" 

I was really losing my patience. I don't want to show him my bad side. I wanted to be in good spirit especially I'll be meeting my Lili later. But this man is being too much. Where did Jisoo get this driver? Didn't she check his background first? This is totally unacceptable. I am Kim Jennie Ruby Jane. 

"That does it! I don't want to be rude but you are intentionally ignoring me. Stop this damn vehicle! Are you deaf? Do you want me to fire you in an instant? What did my sister instruct you?" I saw him smirked at the rear mirror and to my surprised he sped up then stoop the break to halt. This man is crazy. It was too late for me to brace myself the last thing I felt was like my entire body been thrown due to impact and my head hit something hard.

"!" The guy said, "that will make you quiet for a long time for sure." 

.......

I came back to my senses then realization hit me. Jisoo didn't send that man as my driver. I am being abducted. Goodness, I am such a fool, what I gotten myself into? I should be more careful. The guy must be one of those mafia members who are after Lili. No way, I could not lead them to her. I felt that I have a wound on my head because it aches. My eyes and mouth are covered. My hands and feet are tied too. I couldn't get up, my face got wet from the floor I smelled kerosene everywhere. '' that's what I could think of. He's going to burn me alive. I panic and tried to move to at least reach the tie on my hands or feet. I struggled and wasted my energy but all of my attempts were unsuccessful. There should be a way! I can't die in here. What about my kids? I haven't seen them for a very long time. This will break their hearts. Lili is also waiting for me. I am sure she'll get worried knowing I am already on my way.

I could here foot steps getting nearer. Then someone pulled my hair abruptly. I groaned in pain. This person must be real sadist. I was being dragged mercilessly and pushed at the wall. I heard my phone rang couple times. 

"I guess you are also close with Bae Joohyun huh? She's been calling you. You will answer that call, but you won't say anything or else, I'll kill your precious, Lalisa Manoban." His voice was hoarse and his breathe smelled like tabaco. My mouth cover was removed. "If you say anything else then you know where you are heading and she will be next. One bad move Kim Jennie just one bad move." He warned me repeatedly.

Few moments passed my phone rang once again. He held the phone close to my face just enough for me to be able to talk.

"Uhm uh unnie, you- you've been calling me. I-I was not able to pick up."

"Oh hi, Jen. It's actually your Lili was calling you. Where on Earth are you? You sound so stressed." 

"Yah! Nini. Why aren't you picking up. You come over right here. Jisooyaah is talking behind your back." I heard Lili's voice Irene unnie must put me on the loudspeaker that the dummy was able to hear me. So she meet Chichu already. My sister must have joined their dinner too. I am happy to hear my Lili's voice. I smiled as my tears started to roll over my cheeks.
I don't think I'll ever see her again. This man is dead serious, he's really going to kill me. 

"Lili-" If Jisoo is with them and this call is on a loud speaker then Chu could hear me. She's smart and she knew me. I need to be careful in giving some hints "I am sorry, I can't come. I decided to uh turned around and head home. I am not feeling well." My anxiety kicked in that I was trying to catch my breathe.

"Jen, where are you at? We are expecting you here? Is something wrong? Why are you stuttering?" Irene unnie asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, unnie, I am at home now. Just tell Jisoo I love her. I am really sorry earlier." My sister knows me well if I needed help. I don't usually say sorry and I love you at the same time with her. She'll figure and I hope it will be sooner.

"Ya, Nini. I've been waiting for you. You should have told me earlier you have other plans."

"Uhm, Lili. I am sorry. I will make up next time. Know that I really love you, okay?"

"Why are you acting odd as if there will be no next time?" Just the way she said it, she's evidently worried about me.

I snipped I don't want to say goodbye to her but yeah I really don't know if I could see her again. "I love you, don't be silly, please. I need to go. You enjoy your dinner, okay?" 

"Nini? Hey," Lisa called out. "Nini, I love you too. Did you hear me? I said I love you too." I heard her loud and clear, she doesn't have to tell me I know she does. And that makes me even happier knowing she loves me back. It may not like the way she loves Irene unnie but at least I am significant with her. The guy harshly pulled my hair once again that I screamed in pain. He kept the phone on his pocket.

"I don't need to ask you to tell me where the hell she's hiding. I know how stupid she is. She'll come to save you just like how my men beat her to death as she tried to be a heroine in front of her girlfriend."

"Who are you? Do you think you can get away from this?" 

"I am not stupid, not to have my back up plan, Kim Jennie. Do you think your death will be relevant to the rest of the world? Your sister Jisoo is naive but you are not, right?"

"Don't ever involved my family with this."

"Oops, my bad. She's already involved. The whole world will know how filthy Kim Industries do their business. I guess Jisoo needed to go and check for a psychiatrist sooner or later because whatever is coming will surely make her lose her sanity. " 

"Jisoo works fair and square. We are raised by our parents with integrity. You can never ruin our company nor her reputation"

"Well sorry dear, truth could be easily twisted. Don't you know how GT Corp stays on top? Despite getting a lot of scandals we still manage to survive. We keep twisting the truth. We keep feeding those crocodiles."

"What? Our company has nothing to do with GT Corp. Who are you really?" I got hard slap from him.

"Remember this face, Kim Jennie." He remove my blind fold and cupped my face so I could see him up close. "Remember my name. I am Geoffrey Tan and upon the news of your death will be also the downfall of your company. Then I will kill each of Lisa's friends. She had cause too many damages to my property and her life isn't enough. One more thing I will include your entire family. You are just gonna be a collateral damage."

"How on Earth our company going to fall, are you even serious?" I still could not process how our company being dragged with his.

"You didn't know, right? Jisoo already signed the contract with my company. I will just use your company as front. KIM Industries will get all the blame. Who cares? I get to keep my company standing on top."

"Oh God, how could that be even possible? Jisoo is always careful. She's smart."

"Of course she is. What's important she got to sign the wrong contract. It's ridiculous but I was not expecting she'd fall into my trap. By the way how's your dad? Have he seen his cardiac doctor?" He laughed like a real demon. Then he covered my eyes ans mouth once again. He walked away as I heard his footsteps slowly fading. "Make sure no one comes in and she can get out of this room."

I tried to shout but it's useless. Nobody could hear me. I started to pray to calm myself. I should not be wasting my energy. I need to think of any possible way to escape in this place.

LISA'S POV


Sharon's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter