Minwoo deserves it.. right?

The one and only Drama Queen ♥

 Later that week, Haemi and I were headed for Cube Cafe when Dongwoon caught us up.

"Where are you girls heading to?" he asked.

"Cube Cafe. Why?" Haemi replied.

"I'm going there too. Want a ride?"

"Sure." Haemi said easily.

They got along pretty well for siblings, especially since they were only one year apart. I envied their relationship, even if I didn't understand how anyone could put up with Dongwoon.

When we got to Dongwoon's car, Haemi pretty much just ignored him. But I was self-concious with him in the car. I certainly didn't want to talk about my breakup in front of him.

Cube Cafe was packed, but we managed to find a table. A couple of senior girls giggled and whispered when I walked by.

"Just ignore them." Haemi advised.

I tried, but I felt like everyone was staring and talking about me. We'd already ordered when Minwoo entered the restaurant with Soori on his arm.

They took a booth opposite our table and immediately had their hands all over each other.

Now I knew I wasn't imagining the whispers and looks.

"Is he trying to publicly humiliate me?" I said through clenched teeth.

Dongwoon looked up from the huge burger he'd ordered. "Doubtful," he said, "I don't think he even noticed you're here. I mean, look at him. His eyes doesn't even leave that girl's face for a second."

I glared at him.

"Not helping, bro. Not helping." Haemi said.

"I can't believe him." I said. I stabbed a leaf of lettuce from my salad, imagining it was Minwoo's cold heart.

"Just ignore him." Haemi advised.

"But he's rubbing my nose in it." I responded. My face was red, which was more fodder for the gossips.

"Do you want to leave?" Haemi asked.

"No. Don't worry, I'm not going to make a scene."

"I have a better idea." Dongwoon interrupted. "I'm going to get a shake."

"Hey, what about me?" Haemi said.

"Dongwoon ruffled her hair as he stood up. "Already got you covered. Peanut butter-banana, right?"

Haemi grinned, "You know me too well. Mihyo?"

I tore my gaze from my ex. Cube Cafe did have a great shakes. "I'll have strawberry cheesecake." I said. I reached for my wallet but Dongwoon waved me away.

"I've got it."

I smiled at him, "Thanks."

But my smile went upside-down when Dongwoon said brusquely, "I was just sick of hearing you cry over that loser."

I should have known better than to think that Dongwoon was actually trying to be nice with me. That bastard!

I noticed that several girls watched him as he made his way to the counter. He was cute, I thought. Not as cute as Minwoo, but cute. Too bad he was such a total jerk.

Dongwoon made his way back to us, loaded down with our shakes, but it seemed as though every girl in the place stopped him to say hi.

"At this rate, everything will be melted by the time he gets back to the table." I muttered.

"I don't get it, either." Haemi said, "But for some reason, girls find him attractive."

As if Dongwoon heard us, he broke off the conversation and came back to the table. "Here you go." he said.

I took a sip. It was delicious. I almost forgot about Minwoo and Soori's obvious public display of affection. At least, until he stopped by our table.

"Hi, Mihyo." Minwoo said. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"It is my favorite restaurant." I said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot."

Those few words set my temper flaring. Before I could think about it, I picked up my shake and threw it in his face.

So much for not making a scene.

Minwoo didn't even yell at me. He stood there and shook his head, then his heels and left.

Dongwoon muttered, "That was a waste of a good shake." But he seemed oddly pleased.

Everyone else was staring daggers at me. There was an icy silence in the restaurant and I realized I had just made a huge mistake.

On the way back to school, no one spoke. I sat at the back alone, thinking about what I did just now.

"He deserved it." I finally said. But I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince. Of course nobody deserved that. My stupid temper had gotten the best of me again.

Dongwoon snorted, but didn't say anything.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"My problem? I don't have any problems."

"Meaning that I do?"

"You said it, not me."

Dongwoon didn't know how lucky he was that there wasn't another shake handy.

"Stop behaving like a spoiled brat." he said.

"What do you know about it?" I said scornfully. "You've never even had a serious girlfriend, and now you're giving me a relationship advice?"

"It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on, Mihyo." he replied. "You don't even like Minwoo anymore. You're just pissed off that he's not your boyfriend anymore and all your fame went to his new girlfriend."

I fought the tears that formed. "Yeah, that's it. I mean, just because we'd been dating for two years, I certainly couldn't have had any feelings for Minwoo, right? Because according to you, I don't have feelings. Well, guess what? I do have feelings, Dongwoon. And they can get hurt just like anyone else's."

That was pretty much a conversation stopper.

There was silence the rest of the way back to school. As soon as Dongwoon parked his car, I jumped out and stomped away. Even class was better than spending one more minute with Son Dongwoon.

The fallout hit immediately, of course. I tried to ignore the stares and whispers, which had only escalated since the scene at Cube Cafe.

I was glad to have Haemi at my side.

"So much for my theory that people would have better things to talk about." I commented while keeping a smile pasted on my face.

"You threw a shake at Minwoo's face in front of half the school. Did you really think that people wouldn't talk?" Haemi said.

"Admittedly, I wasn't thinking clearly." I said through gritted teeth. "Your brother has already told me what an idiot I am. But now it's time for damage control."

"Major damage control." Haemi observed.

I sighed. Today is going to be a long day.