Keep your enemy closer

The one and only Drama Queen ♥

         I scanned the cluster of guys who were bare-chested at our school's swimming pool, but I didn't see Dongwoon.

But I did see Soori, sitting at the opposite bleacher. She was with Yoon Bomi. Why hadn't Bomi called me? I waved at her and she gave me a halfhearted salute in return.

"What's Soori doing here?" I said.

"We're playing Shinil High, her old school." Haemi said. "She probably knows someone on the team."

It seemed like she knew everyone on the team. I wondered if Minwoo knew where his girlfriend was. My question was answered when he showed up and took a seat next to her.

Haemi nudged me. "Dongwoon's up." she said. "And besides, you've been glaring at Soori for the past five minutes."

I don't know why, but the sight of them looking so happy made my stomach churn. I was over him, but that didn't mean I wanted my face rubbed in his obvious bliss. It was like a slap in the face every time I saw them together.

Turning my attention back to Dongwoon, I was kinda disappointed to note he had a full-body-suit thing, like a wet suit.

"What is he wearing?"

"Some new swimwear. Dongwoon said it's supposed to make him faster." Haemi replied.

"Yeah, but he might as well be wearing a muu-muu for all the skin you can see. Even his chest is covered."

Haemi raised one of her eyebrows. "Why are suddenly interested in seeing Dongwoon's skin?"

Damn. She sounded mad. "Keep your voice down." I said, glancing over at where Dongwoon stood with his teammates.

"You're going on about how you can't see enough of him."

"I'm not." I said, faking a shudder. "I mean in general."

But it wasn't true. I wanted to see what Dongwoon looked like in the worst way, and not in a general way but in a very specific way. 

I had never so much as looked at another guy when I had a boyfriend. Now I was practically drooling over Haemi's brother, for god's sake. I seriously needed to find a date.

It was all Minwoo's fault. Minwoo and Soori's. I glanced over at them and caught Soori's eye. I smiled sweetly and waved. You know the old saying, Keep your friends close and your enemy closer. It was time to get closer to Soori.