Chapter 8: Neverland

Angel Princess

This chapter was erased when the problem with AFF happened and now I have to type it up again. Now I need to try to remember what I wrote for this chapter and I hope people will continue to subscribe to my story. Okay here is chapter 8 (again xD)

~~~~~~~~~ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M4qnYqHhjE&feature=endscreen&NR=1 

 

Play this music as you read this chapter =D

Serenity's POV

I held Chi in my arms as I watched Angels who work for Dad place my things into his chariot. The chariot was to take me to Neverland where I am going to live with U-KISS and their father. As I watched them load my things, I couldn't help but feel nervious about all of this. I looked down at Chi, who was snuggling against my chest. I smiled softly, petting the bunny's head. When the Angels were finished loading everything, HeeJun walked over to me, bowing slightly with a smile on his face. "Are you ready to leave, my princess?" he asked. I slowly nodded my head. He took my hand and lead me towards the chariot. He helped me inside and closed the door behind me. I sat by the window and a sigh escaped my lips. Dad couldn't see me off because he was busy with some work and Eternity was back at home with her husbands and children. Dad told me he was going to come visit me as soon as he was done with his work. Another sigh escaped my lips as I felt the chariot beginning to move. I looked out the window and watched as Angel Castle began moving farther and farther away. I leaned my head against the window as I held Chi in my lap. I watched the trees and plants passing by as we rode down the path towards Neverland. I slowly closed my eyes, falling into a peaceful sleep.

Soohyun's POV

I exited my bedroom and walked down the hallway towards the big spiral stairway leading to the second floor. Today was the day Serenity will be moving in with us. To tell you the truth, I was nervious, as were my brothers. I reached the bottom of the stairs and walked into the giant family room where my brothers were. As I entered, I was met with the foul mouthing of Dongho and AJ. "I don't get why the hell do we have to marry this girl? She doesn't seem special to me at all!" Dongho said with a frown. Kevin looked over at the maknae.

"Dongho! That isn't necessary to say! Serenity is special!" he said with a hurt look in his eyes. Dongho laughed.

"Don't tell me that you're already in love with her, hyung." he said with a smir. I saw Kevin's face turn red as he looked away. Dongho laughed, high-fiving AJ, who was joining in on the mocking. 

"Tell me Kevin, what is so special about her anyway? She doesn't seem special at all, she seems like a stupid little girl! She couldn't even protect herself against those creatures." AJ said with a laugh. Anger flared in my gut as I glared at my two dongsaengs. I looked over to Kevin from the corner of my eye to see his delicate frame shaking. Kiseop wrapped his arm around Kevin's small frame and glared over to AJ and Dongho.

"AJ. Dongho, that is enough." Kiseop said with a cold tone. They looked at him, only to snicker once again.

"Oh come on hyung! You're always protecting him! He needs to stand up for himself instead crying a waterfall." AJ said with a smirk as he pointed to Kevin's angel face. I sneaked a peek at Kevin's face to see tear stains on his olive skin. My frown deepen as I stood from the sofa.

"ENOUGH! I will not allow you two to disrespect your brother that way!" I snarled. I saw them flinch under my rage. Immidately they silenced their mocking and began to talk among themselves. I sat beside Kevin, squeezing his shoulder. He looked up at me with moist eyes and a tear-stained face. I smiled warmly at him. He slowly smile back and mouthed "Thank you hyung". I nodded my head, ruffling his brown-blonde hair. He let out a small giggle. I heard AJ and Dongho scuff but stopped when a fireball was thrown their way. Dongho quickly put it out and glared towards me only to flinch away when he met my deeper glare. I heard someone entered the room, I turned to see a maid that worked for us, JiYeon. "Hello JiYeon, is there something wrong?" I asked. JiYeon smiled, bowing slightly.

"I would like to inform you that the Princess will be arriving shortly." she said with a light smile. I smiled with a nod.

"Thank you very much, JiYeon." I said. She bowed and exited the room. I turned to look at my brothers. "Serenity is on her way here, so I assume you will behave, AJ and Dongo." They rolled her eyes but slowly nodded their heads.

Serenity's POV 

I lifted my head, feeling the chariot come to a stop. I stretched my sore muscles, after placing Chi on the seat beside me. The door opened and I picked up Chi, exiting the chariot. When my foot touched the solid ground, I raised my head to gaze upon Neverland. My eyes widen as I took in the grand landing around a huge white castle. A servant approached me with a bow. "Hello Princess Serenity. Welcome to Neverland." she said in a sweet voice. I nodded shyly.

"Thank you very much." I said shyly with a soft smile.

"Please follow me. We will have someone to tend to your things." she said motioning me to follow her towards the gaint castle. I slowly nodded my head before following her in a slow enough pace to gaze about the land around me. As I held Chi in my arms, I looked at the gardens, trees, rivers and fields that occupied the land belonging to U-KISS and their father. I was in a dazed that I didn't noticed the maid stopping and turning towards me. "Princess Serenity." she called. I snapped out of it.

"Oh! Yes?" I asked after coming out of a daze.

"Please come inside the castle. The Princes will be very pleased to see you." she said stepping to the side so I will be able to enter the castle. I nodded my head and entered the castle. My eyes bulged out of their sockets once I've witnessed the beauty of the grand hall of the castle.

"Wow..." I said softly, taking in the rich and elegance of the hall. I slowly began to pace around the hall, only to bump into someone. "Minhae!" I said bowing. A chuckle came from the male I ran into and I lifted my head and they widen slightly. Kevin.

"Serenity! It's great to see you!" he said pulling me into a hug, careful not to squish Chi. He pulled away and petted Chi's head. "Aww! You brought Chi with you! I'm glad." he smiled at me. I smiled sweetly with a light blush on my cheeks.

"Welcome to our home, Serenity." a voice said from the stairs. I turned to see Soohyun and the rest of U-KISS walking over to me and Kevin. I smiled, bowing.

"Hello. It's nice to see you guys again." I said with a soft smile. Kiseop smiled.

"Well now you will be able to see us everyday, our dear wife." he said taking my hand in his, kissing it gently. I blushed. Soohyun smiled.

"It's a pleasure to have you living with us Serenity. I guaratee you will love it here." he said. He took my hand. "Let us show you to your room." he said. He lead me towards the giant spiral stairs that lead towards the second floor. Kevin, Kiseop and the others followed behind us. Soohyun pulled me gently down the hall of the second floor and stopped in front of a room at the end of the hall. He looked down at me. "Go ahead. Open the door." he said. I nodded my head. I reached out, gripping the golden doorknob and turned it slowly and pushed the door open. My eyes widen as I gazed upon the room.

The room was big and beautiful. The color of the walls, bedspreads and the carpet were my favorite color; teal. I quickly walked to the center of the room, taking in its contents. The bedpost was against the teal colored wall. The same wall had a white painted tree, making the room seem much more earthy. There was a small window by the bathroom which was located beside the bed. Against the wall was a drawer with a mirror. In front of the bed was a small sofa, teal colored. I turned to face the boys, a huge grin on my face. "Thank you so much! I love it!" I said, running into the arms of Soohyun. Soohyun chuckled, hugging me tightly.

"We're glad you like it." he said. A maid come in with my things in her hands. She gently placed them beside my bed, bowed towards me and the boys and exited the room. Soohyun ran his fingers through my hair. "We'll let you unpack okay. We're going to tell Father that you arrived." he said.

"Okay." I said. Soohyun kissed my head and exited the room as a blush tinted my cheeks. They exited my room and I was left alone. I smiled, walking over to the bed. I laid down and stretched out my arms and relaxed.

~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzF7mTRrrnQ 

Stop the music here and play this one while reading the rest of the chapter =)

~~~~

Eternity's POV

I sat in the chariot as the hard rain poured from the sky. I was coming back from speaking with father about Serenity.

~Flash Back~

"But Father we need to tell her the truth!" I yelled, looking at Father's angry face. Father stood from the desk, slamming his big hands onto his desk. I flinched.

"We shall not! It is too early to tell her anything yet! She cannot find out about this, Etenity!" he bellowed. A strong lightening roared in the sky as it came down violently. Father was controlling the weather. When he is angry, he tends to use his powers, this time he is using his power over the weather. I looked down, a sigh escaping.

"Father, we need to tell her the truth before it's too late! Who knows what will happen!" I said looking at his face once again. Father shook his head.

"No! Not until she is married! Once she is married, we will tell her everything. Now you must keep quiet about this, if I find out you told her anything Eternity, I will expire. You MUST not tell Serenity!" he screamed. He stormed out of the room.

~End of Flash Back~

I sighed as I looked out the window as the rain fell from the sorrowful sky. I hope it's not too late to tell Serenity the truth... I don't want anything to happen to her... U-KISS must be on their guard... I thought to myself as I sighed once again. \

~~~~~~~~

Okay! Here is chapter 8! It's completely different from the last one I wrote. I think this one seems better than the last one. I hope you guys like this one.

Here is how Serenity's room looks like(ignore the bed in this photo okay): http://www.wallquotesdecals.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Luxury-Best-Interior-Design-for-Bedroom-White.jpg 

This how her bed looks like: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Xoo8G3xGQkY/TgiswTLr1bI/AAAAAAAABFE/wRFfyDVCU_k/s400/turquoise+aqua+teal+bedroom+design+interior+design+interiors+decor+via+southern+living.jpg 

Please comment and subscribe!! Bye bye ~ ♥