Chapter 19: Training Begins

Angel Princess

~*~*~

Play this song ---->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9haTFoGcvk&feature=related

~*~*~

Serenity's POV

The next morning I wake up by the sun shining through my open curtains. I ruffle the back of my head, wondering who had opened my curtains. I get out of bed, walk towards the bathroom and washed up. I exit the bathroom to see Kevin making my bed. I smile widely, tip toeing behind him and wrapping my arms around his small waist. Kevin jumps a bit before giggling softly. He smooths out my bedsheets then turns around and gives me a big hug. I giggle softly, wrapping my arms around his neck gently. Kevin slowly pulls away, smiling down at me. He leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him back gently. He my hair as he looks into my eyes. "Good morning, beautiful." he whispers. I smile softly.

"Good morning, My Prince." I whisper back. He giggles softly before pulling me into another hug. I smile as I feel the warmth of his embrace. Kevin pulls away to continue fixing my bed. I smile, watching him until I remembered something. Tonight I start my training with Infinite. I hope they can help me gain my power. And... I also heard Zander... talking to me in my dreams last night. I need to talk to him before I leave tonight. I think to myself. Kevin turns and smiles sweetly at me.

"Ready for breakfast?" he ask. I smile, nodding my head. He takes my hand, leading me out my room and into the hallway. We walk down the hallway, hand in hand as we walk in silence. The door to Soohyun's room opens and he exits the room. He smiles once he sees Kevin and I.

"Good morning Kevin and my dear fiancee." he says with a smile. I giggle softly as Kevin smiles sat his brother.

"Good morning hyung." Kevin replys, earning a ruffling on his head.

"Good morning, Soohyunnie." I say with a giggle. Soohyun smiles, leaning down and pecking me on the lips. We walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where the others were eating their breakfast. The others greets us, except AJ and Dongho. I frown a bit at their lack of kindness towards me since they greet Kevin and Soohyun with warm love. I sit beside Eli and begin to eat my breakfast. I feel a light kiss on the top of my head and look up to see Eli smiling down at me. I smile back shyly. The boys begins to chat with one another and I stay quiet until I feel a nudge from beside me. I look to see Kiseop looking at me. He motions his head towards the grand hall. I blink, slightly confused. Kiseop shakes his head with a chuckle, leans forwards, pressing his lips to my ear.

"Can I speak with you in private?" he ask softly. I shiver slightly, nodding my head shyly. Kiseop smirks, excuses himself from the table and exits the room. I wait a couple of minutes, finishing my breakfast to excuse myself from the table. I wash my dish, place it in the drying rack and leave the kitchen. I walk into the grand hall, only to be yanked gently by the arm down a hall. My back slams into the wall gently as I look up to see Kiseop's beautiful hazel orbs.  A deep blush appears on my face as Kiseop stares into my eyes.

"Ki-Kiseop?" I ask with a light stutter. Kiseop's grip on my wrists tighten slightly as he leans down, pressing his lips to my ear like he did in the dinning room.

"Are you hiding something from us?" he whispers, sending shivers up and down my spine. I gulp, my eyes widening. Kiseop moves back a bit to look into my eyes once again. He searches my face before speaking once again. "Where were you last night during the storm? Since you are scared of lightening and thunder, I came to your room to check up on you, but you were no where to be found. Where did you went off to, Serenity?" he ask with a hint of concern. I gulp once again before advoiding Kiseop's instense gaze. I feel Kiseop's grip tighening once again and I let out a small wince. Kiseop hears it and quickly loosens his grip. Instead, he trails his arms up and down my arms with the lightest touch, making goosebumps appear on my arms before taking both my hands, intertwining his long slender fingers with mine. I slowly look up at him.

"I-I.. last night..." I try to think of the right words to say to him but he spoke.

"You snuck out last night, didn't you?" he ask in a firm quiet tone. My eyes widen. ! Does he know about me following Sungjong? I think to myself but just then I remember that he can read my thoughts. I see his hazel orbs widen as he look down at me. "Sungjong? Prince Sungjong of Paradise?" he ask softly. I gulp again before nodding my head gently. Kiseop squeezes my hands tightly before looking down. "How? How did you find them? I thought they were dead." he says, not meeting my eyes. I look up at him before taking a deep breath.

"I saw him... outside the gates last night... and I had a feeling that I should follow him.. so I did." I explain looking up at Kiseop's beautiful face. Kiseop looks up and stares down at me. He searches my face, debating if I am lying or not before nodding his head slowly.

"I see... so they aren't gone?" he ask me, with hopeful eyes. I slowly begin to smile, nodding my head.

"Ne. They are all alive... but Paradise isn't in good shape." I say looking down sadly. I hear Kiseop give a sad laugh.

"Of course not. Not after what that no good basterd did to it." he says with a low growl. Kiseop's thick fringe covered his left eye slightly and I reach up, gently pushing it to the side. He looks at me and smiles a bit. "Can you do me a favor, Serenity?" he ask. I nod my head.

"Ne?" I ask.

"When you come back tonight from meeting up with Infinite," he begins. My eyes widen.

"How did you...?" Kiseop cuts me off with a laugh.

"I can read your mind, my love." he says. I blush lightly, looking away quickly. Kiseop chuckles again before continuing with his sentence.

"When you come back, I will wait for you by the gates. One of the princes are escorting you back, correct?" he ask. I nod my head. "Good. Can you make sure... to have whoever it is to walk you to the gate so I can truely see if they are alive? Please." he ask. I bite my lower lip, thinking it over. Kiseop begs me with the look of saddens and hopefullness in his that I sigh softly and nod my head.

"Alright. I will have whoever it is me to the gate." I say with a smile. A bright beautiful smile appears on Kiseop's face as he pulls me into a tight embrace. I giggle softly, hugging him back tightly. Kiseop looks down at me, gently reaching up and cupping my face in his large hands. He looks into my eyes before leaning down and pressing his lips firmly against mine. My eyes flutter close before kissing him back. After a couple of seconds, he pulls away gently, bitting my lower lip gently. I blush, looking up at him. He chuckles and winks at me.

"Good luck tonight when meeting up with the Paradise Princes." he says softly. I nod my head.

"Promise me you won't tell the others. Please Kiseop." I say with big doe eyes. Kiseop chuckles before nodding his head.

"Arraseo. I won't tell anyone." he says ruffling my hair. I giggle softly.

 

~*~*~* 

 

I open my bedroom door gently, peeking my head out and glance about the hallway. The coast was clear for me to sneak out and meet with Sungjong in the field. I walk back into my room, making sure I got everything I need. Since they are going to be training me, I must at least wear someting comfortable. I wore  a black wife beater and a normal long T-shirt over it along with comfortable sweatpants. I sling a bag over my shoulder with extra clothes just in case I begin to sweat or something. I walk towards my window and stare out into the night. It was just a little bit after midnight and Sungjong wasn't there yet. Before I left yesterday, Sunggyu told me that Sungjong will meet me in the garden at appromixately 12:30 AM. I look towards the clock that read 12:15 AM. I decide to wait for Sungjong in the garden when I remembered something. I need to speak with Zander. I think to myself. I exit my bedroom, quietly walking down the hallway towards Zander's bedroom. My bag slung over my left shoulder. When I reach Zander's bedroom door, I lightly knock. No one asnwered. I knock once more and same result. I sigh, turning on my heel to leave when the door slowly opens and I am pulled inside the room quickly.

My bag is thrown onto the floor as my back collides with the soft bed sheets as I am pinned to the bed by Zander. Zander stares down at me as he holds my wrist on either side of my face. My heart is pounding out of my chest as I stare up into his olive green eyes. His long slender legs tangled together with mine as he leans down, our noses touching lightly. I feel his hot breath on my lips as he whispers softly. "Please Serenity... please be careful when sneaking out to meet the Paradise Princes..." he whispers. Before I can mutter a word, Zander presses his lips onto mine, immdiately moving them in a soft motion. Our lips moved together perfectly as he squeezes my hands tightly. Our lips stayed attached, moving in a slow sweet rhythm until I feel my lungs burning up and I pull away but not without Zander giving me a quick peck. I flutter my eyes open, staring up at Zander, my lips slightly parted, gasping for air. Zander smirks slightly, leaning down and kissing my neck. I bite my lower lip, holding in a soft moan. Zander finds my sweet spot when he hears me moan softly and begins to nibble and on that spot. Before he could leave me a mark, I come back to my senses and push him back gently.

"Zander, wait.." I say, still breathless. Zander looks down at me with a shocked expression.

"Wae?" he whispers. I blush a deep red with the way he was staring at me. He reaches up, my cheek with his thumb. I place my hand over his gently.

"Why... do you want me to be careful? I know... that the Paradise Princes won't hurt me..." I say softly. Zander looks at me, pressing his lips into a thin tight line.

"Serenity... I just don't want you to get yourself into something that will cause you harm." he says, sitting back on the bed, his hand never leaving my cheek. I look at him with a sweet smile.

"Don't worry Zander... I will be find. I promise." I whisper. I glance over at the clock, checking the time. 12:25 AM. I gasp lightly, quickly getting up from the bed. "I have to go now. I will be back later." I say, grabbing my bag and giving Zander a firm kiss on the lips. Zander kisses me back before smiling a bit at me. I smile softly then I quickly run out of his room and down the stairs, out of the castle and into the garden. Just as I was arriving, a black coated figure appeared from the trees and bushes. I look at the figure as he removes his black hood. I smile, expecting Sungjong but my eyes widen when I see the male's face. I see his long brown hair and fully pierced left ear. He looks at me before giving me a smile.

"Hello Serenity." he says with a grin. My mouth drops.

"Su-Sungyeol!" I say, clearly in shock. He pout cutely while folding his arms.

"Wow don't act so surprise to see me." he says with the same cute pout. I shake my head lightly.

"No no! It's not that! It's just... I didn't expect you to come and meet me." I say softly. Sungyeol stares at me for a moment before shrugging his shoulders.

"Whatever then. Let's go, sweet Princess Serenity." he says with a smirk as he bows his head. I blush lightly before quickly nodding my head and walking beside him out of the garden and down the hidden path to Paradise.

~*~*~*

Stop the song here and play this one ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70I7pvxOCo 

~*~*~*

The walk is silent until Sungyeol wraps his arm around my shoulders and says, "What's the matter with your lips? They are all red and swollen." he smirks as I turn beet red. I hid my face.

"It's nothing! Just... ate something spicy before I came down to the garden. Haha." I say with a nervous laugh. Sungyeol looks down at me and gives me this funny little smile that scares me for a second before shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay then. I can understand that." he says with that same smile on his face. I gulp softly as he keeps his arms around my shoulders as we walk into the meadow and down the path I took last night with Sungjong.

We arrive at Paradise Castle and we enter the grand hall, where the other princes were waiting for us. Once Sungjong spots me, he comes running towards me. "Noona!" he calls, pulling me into a tight hug. I giggle, hugging him back tightly. Once he pulls away, I pout at him.

"Why didn't you come meet me?" I say softly, so Sungyeol wouldn't feel offended. Sungjong giggles.

"It's because Sungyeol hyung wanted to look at Neverland Castle after so long. He was really close to U-Kiss hyungs." he whispers softly. I nod my head, my mouth shaping to a small 'o' expression. Sunggyu walks over to us, a smile touching his lips as he looks at me.

"Serenity! It's great to see you! I hope you are ready for your training." he says with a smile. I grin, nodding my head quickly.

"Yes I am actually." I reply. Sunggyu smiles sweetly at me.

"That's good to know. Now let us go into the Library to discuss how this training to going to work." he says turning around and walking to the double doors of the Library. The others follow him inside as I follow behind him with Sungjong beside me. He grabs ahold of my hand, intertwining our fingers together. I look down at our hands before looking up at him, a smile touching my lips. Sungjong smiles down at me as we enter the Library. We sit around the table as Sunggyu begins to speak. "Now, this is how your training is going to work Serenity." he says looking at me. I nod my head, perking up my hearing to get every detail he is going to tell me. "Each night, you are going to train with a different person.Working on a different thing each night." he begins. He looks over at Woohyun. "Tonight you will train with Woohyun." Sunggyu says. My eyes widen as I look over at Woohyun, who was smirking at me.

"Bwoh?" I whisper to myself. Woohyun looks across the table towards me and smirks.

"I can't wait." he says with a smile. I blush. This might not end well. Damn it! I think to myself. I look over to Sunggyu, slowly nodding my head.

"N-Ne." I say with a silent gulp. Sunggyu smiles as he leans back in his chair.

"Good. Tomorrow night, you will train with Dongwoo." he says, looking at Dongwoo. Dongwoo looks at me with his big beautiful smile.

"I'm looking forward to that, Serenity!" he says, giving me a thumbs up. I giggle, nodding my head. Sunggyu nods, standing from his chair.

"Good! Now Woohyun, please take Serenity down to the training room. We will discuss more of this matter after Serenity's training tonight. Remember Woohyun, don't over do it." Sunggu says, glancing over at Woohyun. Woohyun smirks, nodding his head.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt her... much." he says, whispering the last part to himself. I gulp, looking at Sungjong. He smiles at me, giving me a thumbs up and mouths 'Good luck Noona'. I smile softly before nodding my head and follows Woohyun. Woohyun leads me out of the Library and into the grand hall once again. He takes a right and walks down a corridor with me trailing behind him. I walk close behind him, scared to get lost. I hear a sound and I jump, clinging onto the back of his shirt. He stops, looking down at me, a smirk remaining on his face. "No need to be scared. Nothing is going to hurt you." he whispers. I look up at him, nodding my head and I let go of his shirt.

We reach a elevator at the end of the corridor and Woohyun presses a button on the wall to the right. The elevator opens and he steps inside. I slowly walk in just as the doors close behind me. Woohyun reach out, pressing a button on the wall and the elevator begins to move. The elevator decends down towards the ground area of the castle and it suddenly becomes colder as I feel goosebumps appear on my arms. It takes a few minute until the elevator stops and the doors open. Woohyun exits first and I follow behind him like a scared animal. The hallway is dark, making it impossible to see anything. The light slowly flicker one when Woohyun turns on a switch. He looks down at me, motioning his head forwards to a door at the end of the hallway. I gulp, taking baby steps towards the door with Woohyun behind me. When I reach the door, Woohyun's hand reaches out from behind me and his hand clasp over the doorknob. He leans down, his lips light touching my ear. "Prepare yourself. Just because you are a princes, doesn't mean I am going to go easy on you." he hiss in my ear. My eyes widen as my heart stops. Before I can say anything, Woohyun opens the door and he lightly pushes me inside the room. When I look around the room, my mouth drops. The whole room is a giant white room. It was empty, nothing was in here. I blink before glancing over towards Woohyun.

"There isn't anything here. It's empty. How are we going to train without anything?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Woohyun leans against the wall, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Simple. Like this." he preses a button on the wall. Nothing happens. I roll my eyes and open my mouth to tell Woohyun off but stop dead in my tracks when I see the whole room changing. The white walls change their shape until different shades of greens and blues appear. My mouth drops. The room was changed into a open field with trees. The sound of a waterfall could be heards from the distance as my eyes scan the whole area. I turn to look at Woohyun but he wasn't there any longer.

"Woohyun?" I call, walking towards where the white wall was replaced with a rock wall. I take off my bag and lean it against the wall. Just as I was about to turn around, I am sent flying backwards by a strong force. My back hits a tree and I slide down the trunk. Pain shoots through my back as I struggle to stand up. I see Woohyun walk towards me. My eyes widen as I see Marking running up his arms as the color of his eyes change from a brown color to a light blue. "Wo-Woohyun?" I ask.

"I told you I won't go easy on you. Now, show me what a princess of Angel Kingdom can do." he says, raising his hand as it begins to glow red, ready to attack me. My eyes widen as he makes his way towards me, his blue eyes piercing into mine.

"Get ready, Princess Serenity." Woohyun says, send a blast of heat towards me.

My eyes widen as I suddenly feel sensation in the pit of my stomach. I stand on my feet as I see the flames make their way towards me.

~*~*~

Sorry for the cliffhanger!  Please don't hurt me lol.I hope you guys like this chapter. It took me a while to write it since ideas kept on coming into mind. Please comment and subscribe! Oh! I graduated from high school! I am so happy! I literally starting crying as did my mom. Now I am on vacation so hopefully that means I will be able to update much more now. And as for Woohyun's Markings, these are how they sorta look like.

---> The Marking on his back (Will be revealed in the next chapter but just to give you a hint):

And these are the ones on his arms that Serenity saw briefly (Also will be fully explained  in the next chapter. And again, this is just a little visual on how they look like ) --->