Chapter 27: Wedding Preparations Disaster

Angel Princess

~*~*~*

Play this song please ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZv88h5WtUk&feature=channel&list=UL

~*~*~*

Serenity's POV

"Here you go, Miss. Serenity." the maid says as she hands me a cup of tea.

"Thank you very much." I reply with a bow and a smile. The maid bows her head and hurries away after serving everyone a cup of tea. Dad and Eternity sit beside me while U-Kiss and their father were sitting across from us. I sip my tea and gently placed it on top of the table. The room is silent until dad speak up first.

"Okay, let us get started on the preparation of our daughter's marriage to your sons, Sanghyun." dad says with a smile. Sanghyun smiles and nods his head.

"Of course, Seraphim." he replys. I look across at the boys and saw that they were all staring at me. I shrink back into the seat from the sudden tension in their eyes. I look away from them and fidget with my fingers.

"The wedding will be held..." I blocked the conversation out of my head as I thought back to Kibum's story about Cynthia. I wonder if Cynthia is looking for her daughter. Did she stop her husband? I'm pretty sure she must had. And Cecilia's friend, Chanyeol. I wonder if he is still looking for her or maybe he gave up after so many years. I thought to myself as I rest my chin against the palm of my hand. Eternity looks over at me and nudges me with her elbow. I raise my head and look up at her.

"Are you alright?" she whispers to me. I blink then nod my head.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just thinking about something." I reply. Eternity raised her eyebrow.

"Thinking? About what?" she ask.

"Just something a friend of mine told me." Eternity looks at me as if she doesn't believe me but dismisses it and continues to listen to dad and Sanghyun. I let out a sigh as I listen to the conversation just in case dad decides to ask me my opinion on something.

"Now the wedding will be held in Angel Kingdom, in the garden and they will leave to Sacred Temple for their honeymoon." dad said to Sanghyun. I raise an eyebrow.

"Sacred Temple?" I whisper, tilting my head to the side. Sanghyun smiles, nodding his head.

"Yes that sounds good. And there my sons can spend some one on one time with Serenity individuality." Sanghyun says. I raise my head.

"Huh?" I say to myself but they managed to hear it. They turn their attention to me.

"Is there something wrong, Serenity?" dad ask. I shake my head slowly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Uh... no?" I say, not making eye contact with my dad. Dad raise an eyebrow at me before looking back at Sanghyun.

"That would be alright with me. She will be married to them and as a wife, she will need to soon plan out how many children they will have. In this case, she will have about seven children." Dad says, placing his right hand under his chin as if making sure he counted right. My mouth drop as I look at my father in disbelief.

"What? S-Seven kids? You can't be serious dad." I say. Dad looks at me as if I just became crazy and glance over to Sanghyun.

"Well of course darling. You are going to be married to my sons and have children with them. That is the role of a wife in Angel Kingdom and Neverland." Sanghyun explains. My eyes widen as I look from my dad to Sanghyun. He can't be serious! Seven kids with U-Kiss while two of them hate my guts! I can't deal with being pregnant seven times with seven guys! Sure they are going to be my husbands but I am only 18! I scream in my head as I bite my lower lip.

"Serenity, you know you need to be a mother sooner or later. So why not have one while staying at Sacred Temple?" dad ask me as if it was no big deal.

"Dad, I am only 18 years old! I don't want to have kids yet! I'll get married, sure, but have kids right away on my honeymoon! Why can't I start having kids with them when I turn 20 or something?" I ask, pointing to U-Kiss. Dad looks at me as if I was committed a crime or something and sighs heavyly.

"Serenity, why do you want to wait that long to have children? Eterntiy got married at 16 and had kids right after she got married with the princes of Mystic Forest. Why is it so hard for you to become intimate with your soon to be husbands?" he ask. My jaw drops as I look at him. I open my mouth to speak but Dongho spoke up first.

"I really don't care if she doesn't have with me because I don't want children by her anyway. If they come out as annoying as her then hell no!" he says. Sanghyun looks over at Dongho with wide eyes.

"Dongho! Watch your mouth! That is your soon to be wife! Have some respect." he says, glaring at his son.

"It's the truth! I can't stand this chick and neither can AJ hyung! We don't want to marry her, appa." Dongho says.

"AJ, is this true?" Sanghyun asks his other son. AJ folds his arms and nods his head.

"Yap. I don't like Serenity and I don't want to marry her at all. The least to have her as a friend, if that even, but as a wife? I don't think so." AJ says, shaking his head. Soohyun glares over to AJ and Dongho.

"AJ! Dongho! Enough, that is our wife and you will respect her!" he says. AJ and Dongho rolled their eyes as they both shake their heads.

"Sorry hyung, but we don't want her as a wife. She can marry you guys for all I care." AJ says with a shrug.

"Enough! You will marry Serenity wheither you like it or not!" Sanghyun yells loudly at his sons. I sigh and stand from the couch.

"THATS ENOUGH!" I scream, getting everyone's attention. Dad and Eternity both look at me with wide eyes.

"Serenity." they both say softly. U-Kiss and their fathers all look at me with the same way.

"That's enough of all this aruging. If they don't want to marry me then that's fine, I don't care." I say with a sigh. Dad is the first to speak up.

"What nonsense are you saying, Serenity? You must marry all seven of these boys. You have to." dad says. I sigh once again and look over at him.

"Dad, you can't force people to marry another if they don't have feelings for each other. That's not right. I don't want AJ and Dongho to be forced to marry me while they don't like me. That isn't fair." I explain looking over at AJ and Dongho, whose eyes were wide. Dad opens his mouth to say something else but I bow and run out of the castle.

"Serenity! Come back! Serenity!" I hear everyone call after me as I run towards the gates of the castle and down the path towards the Meadow. I need some time to think for myself.

 

Eternity's POV

"What now! My daughter's run off because two of your sons doesn't wish to marry her!" father yells as he paces back and forth.

"My humble apologizes, Seraphim. I did not know that AJ and Dongho resented the idea of marrying Serenity so much." Sanghyun says, bowing his head. U-Kiss had all ran out to search for Serenity a couple minutes before.

"Serenity... is it possible that you've figured out something? If so... then I'm proud of you." I whisper to myself as I rise from the couch and walk out of the room while father and Sanghyun talked away. I walk towards the doors for the castle and exit. I make my way towards the garden and sit down on the bench, admiring the flowers. "Serenity, very soon, you will understand everything." I whisper before touching a delicate flower.

 

Serenity's POV

I stare up at the baby blue sky as I lay onto the green grass. I sigh, covering my face with my hands as mulitiple thoughts ran across my mind, giving me a headache. I groan, sitting up and looking out into the endless field of the Meadow. The wind blows my brown hair gently. "What to do? I know the wedding preparations backfired and dad is probably having a heartattack over me leaving like that." I say, ruffling my hair. "Ugh!" I lay back down on the grass, expecting to see the sky but instead I see a pair of long legs and I sit up in panic and quickly look up at the intruder. To my relief, it's Hoya. "Hoya, you scared me. Don't do that again." I say, placing my hand over my rapidly beating heart. Hoya smirk and sits down beside me.

"Sorry about that." he says, resting his arms on his knees. "What are you doing here? I thought you had a wedding planner or something to go to." he says. I scrunch up my nose.

"No, it backfired. Apparently, my dad isn't so thrilled with the fact that two of my supposedly husbands to be doesn't want to marry me because they don't like me what so ever and he threw tantrum." I explain, ruffling my hair once again. Hoya makes a 'o' expression with his mouth and looks out to the fields.

"That big time. Sorry to hear that." he says, patting my shoulder. I look at him and smile a bit.

"It's alright. I kinda figured it would had ended that way." I say, laying back down on the soft grass and close my eyes. Hoya looks down at me with a smile before following my lead and laying down beside me. The area around us was silent but not in a uncomfortable way. I open my left eye and look over at Hoya. "Hey Hoya?" I say.

"Hmm?" he hums with his eyes closed. I prop myself onto my elbows as I look at him.

"Remember my fight with Sungjong?" I ask. Hoya stays silent for a moment before nodding his head.

"Yes."

"Well, remember what you told me before? About preparing myself for something. What did you mean by that?" I ask. This time, Hoya opens his eyes and stares at me.

"You remember that huh?" he ask. I nod my head.

"Yeah I do. Its been bugging me lately and I want to know what you meant by that." I explain. Hoya stares at me for a moment longer before looking away.

"What I meant by that was... something is going to happen to you that you may not fully understand yet." he says. I raise an eyebrow.

"What does that mean? You're confusing me." I say. Hoya chuckles.

"Hehe you must be kinda slow." he says. My jaw drops and I slap his arm.

"Yah! That's mean! I am not slow." I say with a pout. Hoya laughs.

"I'm just kidding, Serenity." he says with a smile. I continue to pout and fold my arms.

"That was mean." I say, looking away.

"Aww come on. I'm sorry." he says, ruffling my hair.

"Y-Yah!" I yelp and jumps away from him with another pout. Hoya laughs.

"You're a cute one." he says and I blush a light red. Hoya notices and pinches my cheek. I rub my cheek with a small pout. Hoya smirks. It becomes silent once again for a moment or two and I turn to look at him.

"How's Sungjong doing?" I ask. Hoya looks at me for a second then turns to look back at the field.

"He's doing good. He misses you." he says with a light shrug.

"He does? Well hopefully I get to see you guy soon." I say, hugging my knees close to my chest. Hoya's lips twitched a bit at that.

"Yeah... if you see us again." he whispers.

"What do you mean 'if' I see you guys again? Of course I am going to see you guys again. Why wouldn't I?" I ask. Hoya sighs before standing up from the ground. I follow and stand up as well. He turns and looks down at me.

"Serenity, you need to be careful tonight." he says. My eyes widen a bit.

"W-Why?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"Because there is someone out there who is after you and something else. I'm not quite sure what." he says. My heart stops beating as I look up at Hoya in fear.

"S-Someone's a-after me?" I ask. Hoya nods his head once.

"Yes. That's why I am telling you to be careful. I don't know how dangerous that person is and that person's not alone. Others will come as well." he explains. My eyes water slightly as I look down for a moment.

"Seren-"

"Hoya. May I... stay in Paradise with you and the others for the night?... Please." I say, shaking slightly. Hoya's eyes widen as he stares down at me.

"You can't. Something bad could happen. You need to stay in Neverland." he says.

"And wait for whoever it is to come after me?" I say, raising my voice. Hoya looks taken aback by my sudden outburst but he refuses still.

"Serenity, you can't stay in Paradise. That's not a good idea. You will be in even more danger." he says. I lower my head, a sob escaping my throat. Hoya sighs and grabs the back of my head and pulls me into a hug. I grip his shirt and I let out silent sobs into his shirt. Hoya rubs my back as he whispers into my ear to calm me down. It takes a while for me to calm down and I slowly pull away from Hoya.

"Hoya... can I ask you for a favor?" I ask. Hoya nods his head.

"Yes. What is it?" he ask. I look up at him.

"Can you stay the night here... with me? I'm kinda afraid now to stay by myself." I say, looking down shyly. Hoya blinks for a moment before chuckling.

"Alright then. It's the least I can do for a princess." he says and bows his head. I laugh a bit and slap his arm. He chuckles and looks at me. "I'll be there tonight."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Hoya says and I link our pinkys together.

I exit the bathroom and enter my room in shorts and a tank top. I dry my hair and hang the towel on a chair. I walk over to the balcony and open the door slightly ajar to let Hoya in when comes tonight. I let out a sigh as I lay in bed and hide under the covers. I close my eyes and fall asleep. A noise wakes me up and jump in bed, alarmed and panicked but I relaxed when I saw Hoya standing by the balcony windows with his arms folded. "Hoya, you scared me." I whisper. Hoya chuckles and walks over to me.

"Sorry about that princess. Here go back to sleep. I'll keep watch." he says. He lays me down in bed and tucks me in. He leans down and kisses my forehead. I watch him walk back to the balcony.

"Hoya." I call. He turns and looks at me.

"Hmm?"

"T-Thank you and good-night." I say, blushing. Hoya smiles.

"Good-night Serenity and you're welcome." he says and stands guard on the balcony. I smile softly and closed my eye, falling to sleep.

 

Author's POV

"! One of those blasted Paradise princes is on her balcony!" a short man hissed, kicking a rock into a tree.

"Well they warned her about us coming. No biggie, we will just wait in the forest for a perfect time to take her to the boss." the taller male said with a smirk.

"But hyung, what if those Paradise princes are lingering around? From what I've seen, they've became very fond of the little princess." the short male said. The man smirked.

"Don't worry. I will make sure those idiots don't interfer. It's what master what and what master wants,"

"Master gets." the two males laugh and disappeared into the Dark Forest, back to their base and master.

 

~*~*~

Sorry if this chapter is kinda corny but I hope you guys like it. The drama is starting soon, so please look forward to lots of drama! I must ask, do you think Serenity will marry U-Kiss with Dongho and AJ still not liking her? And who do you think two guys were? Please look forward for the next chapter. Bye bye! ~♥