Chapter 6: The Seven Princes

Angel Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNqBqcbQlkE&feature=channel_video_title 

Play this song while reading the chapter. I think it sounds really pretty and possible goes well with the chapter xD 

The King of Angel Kingdom:

"How could this have happened? Why did she had to wonder off into the Dark Forest?" I rambled as I paced back and forth in my studies. Eternity and my dear friend, the King of Neverland stood in by my desk, trying to calm me down.

"Father, please try be calm. You need to calm down." Eternity said, reaching out to touch my arm. I swatted her hand away in agitation.

"How can I be calm if my youngest daughter was almost killed by those creatures!" I yelled. Eternity flinched under my rage. The King of Neverland took a step forward. He moved passed Eternity and stood before me.

"Seraphim, please calm down. It was a accident. Princess Serenity didn't know the dangers of the Dark Forest." he said calmly, grabbing a hold of my bicep. I sighed before looking down at the ground.

"But still Sanghyun, she's my baby girl and I could had lost her the first day she arrived in Angel Kingdom! I almost lost my little girl!" I choked on a sob. Sanghyun sighed, pulling me into a tight embrace. He patted my back firmly.

"There is no need to worry any longer, Seraphim. My sons will protect and watch over your daugher. I know they will keep her safe from any danger." he said softly. I looked at him, seeing he was sincere about what he said and I slowly nodded my head.

"You're right, Sanghyun. I will leave my daughter in your sons' hands." I said with a smile. Sanghyun smiled back at me, patting my shoulder

Hoon's POV

I gently placed my hand against Serenity's abdomen, healing the rest of her wounds. I looked up at her sleeping face. Kevin was right. She is beautiful. I left my right hand and gently her cheek. I heard the door behind me open and people walking in. A hand squeezed my shoulder and I smiled.

"How she is?" Soohyun hyung asked. I removed my hand from her abdomen once it stopped it's pale blue glow.

"She's much better. I've healed all of her wounds." I replied softly, looking up at him with a smile. He smiled down at me.

"That's good." he said with a sigh of relief. I looked beside Soohyun hyung and saw Kevin. He leaned over and touched Serenity's soft cheek.

"I'm glad she's okay. She had me worried." he said worringly.

"She had us all worried." Kiseop hyung said. He walked to the other side of Serenity's bed, lifting the purple veil that enclosed right side. Kiseop hyung reached out, brushing her fringe away from her close eyes. He stared at her angel face with soft eyes. Serenity stirred under his touch, startling Kiseop hyung and he pulled his hand away. We looked at her as she began to waken.

Serenity's POV

I turned my head to the side as a soft groan left my lips. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing seven godly males looking down at me. I jumped a bit, sitting up a little fast and collided my head against someone's chin. I gasped, touching his soft face with my fingertips. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump my head against your chin!" I said frantically. The boy looked at me with sweet eyes and chuckled.

"It's quite alright, Serenity. I'm fine." He said smiling kindly down at me. "Do you remember me?"

"Hmm?" I asked, looking up at him with confused eyes. He chuckled.

"I see. I guess you only remember Kevin then." he said slowly sitting down beside me on the bed. Surprisingly, I didn't move away from him. I looked to my left, seeing the other six males. My eyes scanned through all of them until they landed on Kevin. My eyes widen.

"Kevin." I said softly as he smiled over at me.

"Hello Serenity. Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded my head. He smiled. "That's good to know. Surprised to see me again?" he asked again. I slowly nodded my head once again. He laughed this time. "I told you we would meet again." He stood up from the edge of the bed. "Let me introduce you to my brothers," pointing to the male next to me, "thats' Kiseop hyung. He's the one who helped me save you that day when you mother tried to kill you." Kevin said smiling. I looked over at Kiseop with wide eyes.

"Hello Serenity." He said with a soft smile. Wait. I've seen that smile and heard that name before.

"Yeah you're right Kiseop. I'm sure he will be happy to have his daugher back." 

My eyes widen as I looked at Kiseop's beautiful ace. He blinked, tilting his head to the side cutely. "Are you alright, Serenity?" he asked.

"You're the one who saved me along with Kevin from my mother! You're the one who picked me up and smiled down at me." I said with big eyes. Kiseop nodded his head.

"Yes I am. I'm glad you remembered me." he said, taking my hand in his and planted a soft kiss on it. I blushed lightly. I heard a chuckle behimd me and I turned to see a tall male with brown hair.

"I'm Soohyun. The leader and eldest of my brothers. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Serenity." he said with a smile. I slightly bowed my head.

"Hello Soohyun. It's nice to meet you as well." I replied. Soohyun approached me, leaning down and kissed my forehead. My face flushed once again as I looked down shyly. I felt a hand on my shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. I crane my neck to see a good looking boy who I remember held me in his arms as I was dying from the wounds I received from those creatures. I looked inot his brown eyes as he smiled at me.

"Hi Serenity. I'm Hoon. I'm the one who healed your wounds and nursed you." he spoke in the sweetest voice I've ever heard. My heart jumped.

"H-Hi Ho-Hoon. T-Thank yo-you ver-very much." I stuttered shyly. Hoon giggled softly. Soohyun smiled and pointed to the other three, who by the looks on their faces, didn't seemed to friendly as Kiseop, Kevin, Soohyun and Hoon were.

"These are AJ, Eli, and Dongho." he said. I nodded my head and smiled my friendly smile.

"Hello, nice to meet you three." I said in a kind and sweet voice.

"Pfft, yeah whatever." Dongho answered with a nasty tone and glare. "Tsk! Some princess. Can't even protect herself against those easy to kill creatures." he said as AJ snickered.

"And we're suppose to marry her? Gotta be joke! I'd rather marry Eternity. Too bad she's already married." AJ said as it was Dongho's turn to laugh. My smiled faded as my eyes became moist. Eli said nothing as he leaned against the wall with his arms folded. AJ and Dongho continued to make fun of me as I hung my head, bitting my lower lip to keep the tears from falling. I began to tremble a bit until something registered in my mind. DId he say married? I thought to myself as I raised my head to look at the two of them. Soohyjn glared at his dongsaengs.

"Watch your mouths!" he growled. AJ and Dongho stopped laughing and slowly nodded their heads but still had smirks on their faces. Soohyun looked back at me with apologetic eyes. Before I could ask about this marriage, the door opened and in entered Dad, Eternity and another man. The boy smiled towards him then bowed to my Dad.

"Hello Father." they said to the man then looked to my Dad. "Good to see you, King and Princess Eternity." My eyes widen. That man is their father? And he's Dad's closest friend and ally? Dad walked over to me, patting my head.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" he asked with worried eyes. I smiled, nodding my head.

"I'm okay Dad." I replied softly. He smiled gently before kissing my forehead.

"Great. Now there is something I need to tell you." he said with a serious look in his eyes. I blinked as I looked up at him confused. The boys stood beside their father as they looked at me and Dad. Big sister walked over and sat beside me on the bed. "These boys are the Princes of Neverland. And that is their father and my closest friend, the King of Neverland." he said looking at them then back at me. I nodded my head, trying to get Dad's point. "His sons... are to be your husbands." My heart stopped. My... husbands? All SEVEN of them! This got to be a joke.

"But Dad.... all seven of them?" I asked, making sure that I heard right. Dad nodded his head.

"Yes dear. All seven of them. You will be married to them within a couple of months until we get everything ready for the wedding." he explained. My jaw dropped. Literally. I looked over at the seven princes. I have to marry all seven of them. Including AJ, Dongho and Eli? Why me! This got to be a dream and I really need to wake up now. I mean sure they're hot and drop-dead gorgeous but all SEVEN? I thought to myself. I saw Kiseop smile over at me as if he just read my mind. He slowly nodded his head and mouthed something to me.

"Thank you for the compliment, Serenity." he winked at me and I felt my face burn up. Did... Did he just read my mind? No it can't be... I gulped as I looked at him and he quietly laughed to himself. Oh boy... I looked over at Dad.

"But Dad, I don't reall know them that well yet." I whispered to him. Dad laughed.

"That's why we're holding off the wedding for a couple of months. So you can get to know the Princes of Neverland." he said.

"But what if I don't, you know, fall for them?" I asked, trying to convice him into not letting me marry these guys. Dad smirked.

"Oh don't worry. You will be heads over heels for them in the within the first month." he said.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Here's chapter six! I hope you like it! Comment and tell me what you think about it. Yay! She finally met the rest of U-KISS! I wonder if she will be able to fall for all of them before their wedding xD.