Chapter 4: Meeting Kevin

Angel Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAwP8Dk0Zo&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Play this song throughout the whole chapter. I think it fits perfectly with chapter. =) And sorry it's its too long, I was getting to into it XD

~~~~~

Serenity's POV

I walked down the stairs from the second floor. I was just with my father and older sister in my new room. Father told me to go explore the castle and the land while he and my sister walked back to his office to discuss some matters. I was still trying to in all the information they've given me on what really happened a couple years ago. I stopped in the middle of the steps, tilted my head to the side and my teeth. "Aish... this is still very confusing no matter how they explain to me." I said ruffling my hair and making a blowfish face as I continue to walk down the stairs. When I reached the bottom of the staircase, my eyes bulged out of my sockets. This castle was huge! How does dad expect me to explore around here when I could get lost in this damn maze castle! "Aish..." I mumbled under my breath again and decided to explore the first floor since all of the second floor where rooms and father's office.

I walked to the left of the first floor which led to the main living room. My eyes widen as I slowly walk into the elegant and beautiful living room. The sofas were leather and shined to perfection. The glass coffee table sat neatly in front of the three-seater sofa with a two-seater to the right and the left of the table. In one corner of the room was a couple of love chairs by the huge window starting out into the beatiful garden. A huge smile appeared on my face as I quickly ran over to the window and start out to the garden. I darted from the living room and out the door. When the bright sunlight kissed my face, my eyes once again widen at the scenary in front of me.

The land surrounding the castle was nothing but beautiful gardens, waterfalls and flower fields. I rubbbed my eyes, making sure I wasn't dreaming. I slowly took a few steps into the garden, to see trees, bushes and flowers blooming. My eyes sparkled as I walked through the garden, looking at the different flowers and fruits. I stopped in front of a group of flowers, gently touching one of petails with my fingertips. The petail of the flower was so soft that it felt like silk. Leaning forwards, I press my nose to smell the sweet scent of the delicate flower. It smelt very lovely. After looking at the different beauties, I turn to leave but something stopped me in my tracks. A soft humming reached my ears as I slowly turn back around, following the sweet sound. I tip toed quietly so I wouldn't make the lovely sound stop. I reached a bush, crouched down and silently crawled to see where the sound was coming from. As I peeked over, my heart began pounding in my chest.

There was a blonde haired boy, humming softly to himself as he raised his hand, a light sprinkling from his hands and made flowers blooming from the ground. A blush appeared on my cheeks as I watched him as if he was singing to the flowers. My heart suddenly skipped a beat when I saw his beautiful face turning in my direction, staring right at me. The blush darkend as I began to panic and ran away from the bush. The boy stood up, watching me running away. I stopped, looking back to see him smiling at me. ! Oh God he has a beautiful smile! Come on Serenity, just go! I thought to myself as I ran out of the garden. I stopped, trying to catch my breath. That boy... he looks to familiar. Where have I seen him before? He.... he was so beautiful... I thought to myself. I felt myself blush again. I shook my head lightly, trying to get his face out of my mind. I touched my face, feeling it burn with heat. Sighing I walked over to a giant shading tree.

I sat down, resting my back against the trunck, sighing to myself with that boy's face still in my mind. "Who is he? Why does he look so familiar? I feel like I've seen him before." I mumbled. As I was thinking, I heard something shuffling in the bushes beside me. I jumped in alarm, moving away from the bush. I waited to see what animal... or person was going to popped out. To my surprise, it was a cute little white rabbit. I smiled softly, inching closer to the rabbit. "Hey there little guy. Come here." I said softly to the rabbit. The rabbit looked hesitate when it saw me. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." The rabbit seemed conviced after a while and hopped its way over to me. I gently scoup him up in my arms as I stood up. I gently bounced him up and down as I pet him. Just then I heard another shuffling in the bushes. Thinking it was another rabbit, I walked towards the bushes only to be face to face with the blonde haired boy. I felt my heart skip a beat once again and the blush returning to my face. I looked up into the boy's brown eyes as he looked down into mine. We stayed like that for a while until I snapped out of it and moved back. "So-sorrry about that..." I said shyly. The boy shook his head.

"No, it's okay. It was my fault." he said in a sweet high voice. I looked up at him, showing the obvious blush on my face. The boy saw the red tint on my face and softly giggled. That made the blush even more red if that was even possible. He saw the rabbit in my arms and his eyes widen. "Oh! You found my new rabbit!" he said. I blinked before looking down at the rabbit in my arms.

"Oh! This is your rabbit?" I asked softly. He gave me a nod.

"Yes. But from what I see, he likes you very much." he said taking noticed the rabbit was snuggled into my chest and arms. He gave me a warm smile. "You can keep him if you like." My eyes widen as I looked up at him.

"Huh? I can?" I asked. He nodded once again.

"Yes you can. I haven't named him yet so you can pick out his name." he said petting the rabbit on his head. Smiling to myself, I look down at the rabbit in my arms. I pet his head.

"I'll name him Chi." I said softly. The boy smiled sweetly.

"That's a cute name. I like it."

"Really?" I said, my eyes lighting up with joy. The boy giggled.

"Yes. I do." he said, petting the rabbit once again. He heard someone call him from afar in the bushes. He looked towards the bushes then down at me. "I have to go now." I looked up at him.

"Really?" I said with a small pout. He giggled, ruffling my hair. I blushed for the hundredth time.

"Unfortunately I do but no need to worry,  I'll be seeing you again soon." he said caressing my cheek.

"Huh? We are?" I asked.

"Yes. I promise." he said, sliding his hand from my cheek and down my neck. I shivered. As he was about to leave, I don't know what came over me because I grabbed his wrist gently. He stopped, looking back at me. "Yes?" he asked, blinking. I coughed, still holding onto his wrist.

"Umm... what's your name?" I asked. I heard a muffled voice calling him again but I couldn't make out the name. He smiled down at me, turning to face me fully. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"My name's Kevin." he whispered softly. My knees buckled as I felt his hot breath in my ear. He leaned away from my ear, pressing his soft lips against my cheek. My face burned up again as I looked up at him. He winked at me then dashed into the bushes to his calling friends. I touched my cheek gently as I watched him leave. I stood there daydreaming until I heard someone calling me.

"Serenity!" I turned to see big sister walking towards me. "There you are! Father wants to see you." she said patting my head. I slowly nodded my head and began walking towards the castle.

Eternity's POV

Eternity looked back towards the bushes, a smile touching her lips. I see she met Kevin. It seems like they made a connection. It's only much more time until she meets the other six of her future husbands. I thought to myself with a giggle. "Big sister! Come on!" I heard Serenity call. I waved towards her and began walking towards her

Kevin's POV

I ran back to my brother's calling me. Once I reached them, I giggled. "Sorry about that guys." I said with a smile. Soohyun hyung raised an eyebrow to me.

"What were you doing that you took so long?" he asked as we walked back home. I smiled brightly as I walked beside Kiseop hyung. He looked over at me, leaning down towards my ear.

"Did you see Princess Serenity?" he whispered. I giggled, nodding my head. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me.

"Yes I did. She's recovered well." I said. My other hyungs looked at me.

"Princess Serenity, is she okay?" Soohyun hyung asked me with a soft smile. I nodded my head.

"Yes. The reason why I took so long was because I was speaking to her and let her have my new rabbit." I explained with a smile. My hyungs smiled at me as we reached out home.

"Well I can't wait to see her again in person." Soohyung hyung said, seeing the other hyung waiting for us at the front entrance. As we walked towards them, I couldn't help but smile to myself after my encounter with our soon to be wife.