Chapter 13: Alexander's Past

Angel Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdiq8NGFzg 

Play this song as you begin to read this chapter please.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Serenity's POV

Alexander and I exit the passage way and step into a freezing Neverland. I quickly hug myself, rubbing my arms for warmth. Alexander laughs as he pulls out a warm coat out of nowhere. He draps it over my shoulders and I snuggle into it, not wanting to ask how and where he suddenly got it from. "Thank you." I say. He smiled sweetlu at me.

"You're welcome." he says. he takes my hand and leads me towards the castle. As we walk, I look around, noticing things are different. Instead of a nice warm feeling and bright green gardens, there's a scary cold feeling with everything covered with pure white snow and ice. I suddenly had a bad feeling as a shiver ran down my spine. Alexander enters the castle with me behind him, with a strange feeling in my gut. When we enter the living room, there sat U-KISS with their Father. I notice two other people there, one being Alexander himself. The other one was tall with longish hair with purple and black tints. He sat beside Soohyun and had a very serious look in his eyes.

"What's going on?" I ask Alexander. He sigh before answering me with a sad voice.

"By this time we were speaking about how to protect our Kingdom from the evil forces of our enemy." Alexander says. I look up at him.

"Your enemy?" I repeat with wide eyes.

"Yes. The region that lies in the Dark Forest."

"But what happened? Did they attack you guys?" I bomb him with questions.

"They did and they kidnapped..." Alexander's head fell as he began to shake. I touch his shoulder.

"Alexander?"

"They took out fiancee, the one who we were suppose to have married back then. They kidnapped her and made her into one of them but ended up killing her in the end when she wouldn't talk to them about what we were planning." Alexander explain with tears in his eyes. My hand fell from his shoulder as I look down. He notice then changed scenary to Angel Kingdom. My eyes widen once I saw my Dad's castle.

"Dad's castle." I say with big eyes. Alexander nods his head. He points to a person running towards the front doors of the castle. I squint my eyes, leaning forwards to get a better look of the person. It was Alexander and the boy with purple hair. "It's you and that boy." I say. Alexander nods.

"Yes. That's Kibum. We were sent by Father to tell your dad what the Dark Forest was planning to do. We need their help." he explains. We enter the castle and we end up in Dad's office. I see Dad and my eyes widen. He looks so young. The beard he has now was absent, his face was smooth and young. He look no older than 25. I look to his side and see Eternity. My eyes wonder to her belly. It was swollen.

"My sister... was she...?" I began to say but couldn't get the rest of the sentence out.

"Yes, she was pregnant with her first child. She had just moved in with her husbands in Mystic Forest. She came running back home when she heard the news of the Dark Forest wanting to attack Neverland and Angel Kingdom afterwards." Alexanders says. My eyes widen once again as I listen in to what they were talking about.

"What are we going to do, King?" Alexander had asked. Dad look down as he struggle to think of a plan. He looks up at the past Alexander.

"There's one thing we need to do, Zander. You and Kibum both know what it is." Dad says in a stern voice. I see Alexander and Kibum's eyes widen as they stare at my father in disbelief.

"But... Sire we cannot... what if something happens? This procedure never had successed! Neither my grandfather's childen nor anyone for these powers for example were able to do that without giving up their own lives!" Kibum says with a clenched fist. I blink in confusion and look up at Alexander.

"What does Dad mean? What powers?" I ask Alexander but he doesn't answer me. He just changes the scene. "Hey Alexander!" I say gripping his arm. He doesn't look at me as he becomes forcus on the scene in front of him. I slowly turn my head and my eyes widen for the hundredth time.

The scene Alexander shows me is the battle in the Dark Forest. My eyes never move away as I withness the horrible sight in front of me. U-KISS were in a heated battle with their enemy, the ruler's son of the Dark Forest. I watch as they threw attacks and receive injuries by the counterattacks of the enemy. My eyes scan the faces of the boys until they land on Kibum getting ambush by three of the creatures that attacked me when I first entered the Dark Forest by mistake. Kibum is sent flying into a tree, breaking it in half.

"Kibum hyung!" I hear Dongho yell. I see Soohyun and Kiseop use their fire and illusion powers to rid of the creatures who were making their way towads the fallen Kibum. I feel my eyes becoming moist as I behold the horrific scene taking place. What made me gasp was seeing a creature sinking it's teeth into Dongho's leg. Eli rush over as the maknae clinges onto his bleeding leg. Once Eli reaches him, he turns his attention to Hoon.

"Hoon! Come quick!" he yells. I see Hoon rushing over to Dongho.

"Dongho, hold on okay." Hoon says as he heals Dongho's leg. A high pitch laugh echoes throughout their battle suddenly and all their eyes land on a female hidden in the shadows. She raise her hand, a powerful light emerging from it and it suddenly made it's way towards Dongho, Eli and Hoon.

"NO!" I hear someone shout. The next thing I knew, everything went white and all I could hear where the screams of the guys.

~*~*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-S-tJBPfSU 

Stop the song here and play this one for the rest of the chapter please.

~*~*~

I open my eyes, tears coming down. I was back in Alexander's room but it was dark and quiet. I look around but there was no sign of Alexander. I slowly stand from the bed, tears still pouring from my eyes. I exit the room, making my way back to my own. I lay in bed, looking at the clock. It was only 10:15 PM. I lay on my side, slowly closing my eyes.

A soft hand brushes my bangs away from my closed eyes and I stir a bit. The soft hand continues to my hair until I open my eyes. I sit right up quickly upon seeing who was sitting on my bed. "Alexander!" I say, flinging my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. He laughs, hugging me back. My grip around his neck tightens as I bury my face into his shoulder. Alexander my hair.

"I see you've grown attach to me already." he says with a chuckle. I blush, pulling away from him.

"I-I didn't." I say, shyly. Alexander just laughs again, his adorable dimples showing and pulls me back into his embrace. I slowly reattach my arms around his neck. Even thought he's cold, his embrace his warm. He pulls away, laying me down onto my bed. I blush a deep red.

"Sleep now, Serenity. You had a long night." he says kissing my forehead. Before he could disappear, I stop him.

"Wait!" he looks at me. I blush a deeper shade of red, hiding my face into the covers. "Can... you st-stay with m-me until I fa-fal asleep?" I stutter shyly. He blinks before laughing softly.

"Alright then." I move back, lifting the covers shyly. Alexander slides into bed with me as I cover him with the blankets. He lays on his side, with his cheek resting in his hand supported by his elbow in the pillow. He my cheeks as I look at him. I slowly move closer to him, nuzzling my head on his chest, resting my hand on his shoulder. He smiles, pulling me to him and wraps me in his embrace. I look up at him. "Sleep now." he says soothingly. I nod my head and snuggle into his chest, inhaling his sweet scent, As I was difting into a deep sleep, I feel a safeness in his arms. Alexander kiss the top of my head and I close my eyes, sleeping peacefully.

~*~*~

Here's chapter 13! I couldn't help but blush and smile as I wrote this chapter. I think it's really cute especially at the end. I asked you guys last chapter who Serenity should have her first kiss with. There were a few different answers but so far the most resquested is Zander! Tee hee! Later on today I will check in my comments to see if more people comment who they want. Tomorrow I sure hopefully already post chapter 14. Thanks again for commenting and liking my story. Please continue to show many love. Thank you! ~♥