Not Around Any Longer

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were four people in the Jo residence but the house was dead silent. Mimi locked herself up in her room, while Youngmin went down for dinner but he doesn't speak either. Mrs Jo went to Mimi's room to comfort her little daughter. Mr Jo was left in the kitchen with his son. He eyed Youngmin as he was just picking the food on his plate but not really eating it.

"Son," Mr Jo started. "I know this devastates you the most, but you don't have to give up everything in your life. People will come and go in your life. If Choonhee will come back then—"

"That's the point, dad." Youngmin said sadly. "She will never come back, she'll never will."

Mr Jo sighed. "I know this is hard, but it isn't the end of your life son. You'll never know, maybe you'll meet someone like her. Or perhaps, she'll come back. The old woman would probably help you. Cheer up, son. Wherever Choonhee is right now, she's not happy either."

It was Youngmin's turn to sigh. "I don't know, dad...I don't know." He said then he got up and left.

"Where are you going? You haven't eaten a single piece of rice."

"Room." Youngmin muttered lifelessly without even looking back to his dad. When he got to his room, he dived lifelessly on his bed, face up on the ceiling. He stared at it, as if Choonhee will appear through it any minute by now. But the more he stared, the more the reality hit him. Choonhee will never gonna go back.

"Choonhee-yah..." He muttered, his eyes glistened with tears. "Why do you have to leave. Do you know how much it pains me? And Mimi, she's devastated. Why do you leave us hanging, dammit." He covered his eyes with his arms as the tears fell from the corner of his eyes.

He was mad at Choonhee for leaving them, at Yooyoung because she was such a , and to himself because he didn't got the chance to help her. He felt useless.

••••••

 

 

 

Monday came but still Youngmin doesn't feel alive. He was lifeless...soulless. Even Ren, who was lifeless too, couldn't cheer his friend up. They hardly speak to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter