Mission: Get It Back From 'Trouble'

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren eyed the two girls—Namjoo and Hyewon—from the corner of his eyes. Youngmin had actually told him that his friend had a feeling that it was Yooyoung who stole the sketchbook. It made sense to him actually. It was only these three girls who knew that Youngmin has a sketchbook. But the reason why Yooyoung took was still a mystery.

And that was what he's trying to find out.

A while ago, he spotted the two girls, minus Yooyoung, ventured to the library and he immediately followed suit. Of course, he didn't let the girls know about his presence. He felt he's a ninja at the moment, seriously. This was so not him but for Choonhee, of course, he would do it.

The two girls giggled at whatever they were talking about as they walked over to the empty table at the far end corner of the library. He followed them and hid himself among the shelves near the girls. He took a book from the shelf so as not to appear eavesdropping or something. From where he stood, he could faintly make out what the girls were talking about.

"Where's Yoo?" He guessed Namjoo asked Hyewon.

"I don't know. I'll text her." The other girl said and silence came after. He wanted to peek in but he doesn't want to get busted or anything. Besides, he would look like a ert who was hitting on one of them. Ew. None of these girls would pass a chance to be his type. Thinking about would make him cringe.

"Yoo's on her way here." Hyewon muttered a moment after.

Great. He thought. He would have the chance to get a hint whether Yooyoung really has the sketchbook. The girls chatted again but it was out of the world topic and he wasn't interested in it. He looked at the door of the library, the same moment Yooyoung sashayed from it causing the other students to move and make way for her as if she's a queen.

Ren found himself snorting at her y face. Yooyoung searched the library for her friends, probably Namjoo and Hyewon we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter