Hello Pink Dolls Meets Choon Hee Again

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Darn it!" Youngmin muttered under his breath. He was searching for literature book but he couldn't find it inside his bag. "Where is it? I'm sure I've put that damn book inside my bag yesterday."

"Something's wrong, Youngmin-ah?" Ren asked. And when he looked at him, he was playing with his pen coolly.

"I couldn't find my literature book." He said.

"Uh-oh! We have an assignment to read—"

"I know. That's why I'm looking for it because I still hadn't read it." He said, panic striking all over his body.

"What did you do the whole weekend? Sleeping?" Ren scoffed.

"We're out searching for the old lady." He said. Best friends don't keep secrets from each other, right? So there, he blurted it out.

"Old lady?" Ren repeated. "You're gross!"

He turned to glare at him. "It's not like what you're thinking." He muttered. "Choon Hee, Mimi and I were searching for that old lady who gave Mimi that sketchbook."

"What's the big deal with this old lady?" Ren asked.

Youngmin's eyes scanned around the classroom then leaned closer to his friend. "She's very important. And this isn't the right time to talk about it, okay? I'll tell you some other time." Ren gave him a look but didn't say a word. Then his eyes moved to the door and his face lit up. Youngmin turned his head to the door and saw Choon Hee. He abandoned his bag and headed to the door with Ren following behind him.

"Hey, Choon Hee-yah, why are you here?" Youngmin asked.

"Um, you left this. And I had this feeling you needed this." She handed him his literature book. "You left it in the kitchen counter." He wanted to hug her right then and there but stopped himself.

"Thank you, Choon Hee-yah." He smiled as he looked into her eyes. Her eyes were sparkling and he felt like he was in heaven—until Ren interrupted the moment.

"Hi, Choon Hee-yah!" Ren greeted.

"Hello, Ren. How are you?" She greeted back. It's their second meeting and it was amazing how Choon Hee re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter