in'

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi." Yooyoung greeted Youngmin with a warm smile the next day. It was Saturday, and he didn't expect her to come to his house at all. "This is stupid, I know, but I kinda lost in my algebra assignment. Can you tutor me, Youngmin-ah?" She smiled sheepishly.

He almost quirked his eyebrows. Yooyoung somewhat got lost in algebra, when in fact she's a brainy? He couldn't believe her. But good breeding dictated him to, at least show interest. "Tutor? Uh, yes, of course. But it would be fast since I've got something else to do."

Yooyoung's smile widen. "Of course, that would be okay for me." She entered and waited for him in the living room as he went up to his room to get his stuff. Good thing, his mom went out. He would be free from his mom's questions. All his life, he hadn't brought any girls to his house, well, with the exception of Choon Hee.

When he passed through Mimi's room, he heard girly laughters which couldn't help him smile thinking that his little sister had found playmate. Choon Hee's presence brought happiness to his sister, and he was happy too.

Once he had all his book and pen on his hands, he went directly to the living room. "You've got a nice place." Yooyoung commented.

He smiled. "Thanks." He sat next to her and placed his book on the table and started tutoring her. He was doubtful that she understood him, though. She was a brainy and the president in her class, while he was just an average. Not a straight A s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter