My Best Friend Fancy Her

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin couldn't help his eyebrow to raise when he saw Ren right outside their doorstep. Yeah, they were best buds despite how far they live from each other. But since they went high school, Ren never walk into his house in the morning so they could walk together in school. Today, however, was an exemption.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, opening the door for him anyway.

Ren beamed. "I just thought we need to go to school together."

He cringed. "We're not kids anymore."

Ren roared in laughter like what he just said was a joke. "You're being funny." He said as he went inside the house and headed into the kitchen. He closed the door and followed Ren where he found him chatting with his mom. There was something going on inside Ren's head. And he ought to know it.

There was a rushing footstep from the stairs and Youngmin knew it was Choon Hee. She stopped at the kitchen door when she saw Ren. "Oh, good morning Ren. Looking good, huh?"

Ren grinned as he shook his hair. "Nah, I'm always looking good." He said and Youngmin grunted as he continued eating his breakfast. Ren and Choon Hee chatted with each other while he just listened to the conversation. The two seemed like they've known each other forever. The way Ren laughed while Choon Hee was talking, he doesn't like it.

And he knew that way of laugh his best friend was giving. He fancy her! Oh, shoot!

Because he suddenly felt uneasy, he ate faster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter