Cheeky Pink

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday afternoon and Youngmin was busy studying up in his room when he heard faint knocks on the door. "Come in," he said without looking up. The door opened and still he didn't bother to turn his head. A glass of juice and cookies on the plate was being put beside the book he's currently into. Only then he looked up and saw Choonhee smiling down at him.

It was stupid for a guy to blush but he did.

"I guess you're hungry, Youngmin-ah." She said. "So I've brought you cookies and juice. Um, I baked them myself—I mean, the cookies. I baked them."

He couldn't stop the grin from forming on his lips. "Thanks, Choonhee-yah. I really appreciate it."

"Hmm.." Choonhee bit her lower lip. Was she nervous or something? "So, I-I guess I'll leave you alone. I-I'll—"

"No, wait." He cut her off. They stared at each other's eyes for a moment. "Uh, since you're here, why don't we chat for a little bit? You know..I need to rest, too."

Choonhee smiled as she sat down on his bed beside the study table where he was studying. There was silence, it was awkward like they have something that they wanted to say to each other.

"So—" They both said un unison and they laughed.

"Uh, you first." Youngmin said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Hmm.." Choonhee presed her lips together as her eyes wandered around his room. Finally, she said. "So, how's school? Maybe you're really good, huh? You're always studying, Youngmin-ah."

He chuckled. "That's me."

Silence again.

"Um.." Choonhee held her head on the ground, and Youngmin noticed her cheeks were slightly pink. She wasn't wearing any make up...so was she blushing? "U-Uh, Youngmin-ah?"

"Hmm?" He couldn't help staring at her pretty face. That pink cheeks she was having right now was new to him.

"Hmm, a-about yesterday when you told me you're jealous o-of Ren, do you really meant it?" Her cheeks went pinkier than the last minute.

He stared at her eyes as he said, "Yes, I do mean it, Choonhee-yah." It was a sincere reply and Choonhee gulped.

"Hmm." It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter