Uh-oh!

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at that girl," Hyewon gritted her teeth and squinted her eyes as she watched the girl sitting next to Youngmin in the cafeteria. "She's not even a student in our school. What is she doing here?" She said as she flipped her hair to the side, her actions screamed 'this is war'.

Yooyoung raised her eyebrows at the girl named Choonhee if she's not wrong. This was the third time, or fourth, that she saw Choonhee at the school. Hyewon was right. Choonhee's not even a student in their school..but what is she doing here?

"Well, we have to find it out." Namjoo muttered.

Yooyoung smirked. "Of course."

"I wonder what's her connection to Youngmin, too." Namjoo added.

"Is she Youngmin's girlfriend or something?" Hyewon asked, tilting her head on the process.

"She's...she's my girlfriend." Youngmin had siad that to her, she remembered but she didn't take it seriousy because Youngmin doesn't sound certain that time. But now, the 'fact' is slowly eating her up.

"Do you think she's Youngmin's girlfriend?" Namjoo uttered that stopped her train of thoughts. Yooyoung realized Namjoo was asking her so she glared at her friend.

"Not funny, Joo." She said in gritted teeth.

"I'm just only asking," Namjoo pouted.

Hyewon giggled. "No fight girls, please. We don't want to feed these eyes with some entertainment, aren't we?"

Puffing irritatedly, Yooyoung flipped her silky hair to the side while her chin held high like a queen. "We will going to find it out. And if ever I have to choke the truth out of that Choonhee girl's throat, I would really do it."

*****

 

 

Youngmin had done it again—forgettiing to bring his literature book again and he felt stupid.  That's the reason why Choonhee was here in the school. It's lunch time and Ren invited her to have lunch with them at the cafeteria. He didn't argue with that, but Choonhee was still awfully awkward because of what happened to them the other night.

"Is there something wrong with you guys?" Ren asked as he eyed both of them. He was sitting across them while he and Choonhee sat next to each other. Can you imagine how awkward it was?

"Eh?" Choonhee's head snapped up.

Ren gulped on his food before speaking. "I said, is there something wrong with you guys?"

Choonhee let out a nervous laugh. "Why do you ask?"

"Because it's weird seeing you not talking to each other." Ren pressed his lips together.

"We're on the same house, Ren." He in. "Can we just have a break in talking with each other?"

"LOL, nice try." Ren smirked.

Choonhee laughed softly then looked at him. "Youngmin and I are okay. There's nothing wrong with us sitting here and just being quiet. Right, Youngmin-ah?"

For a moment, Youngmin just looked at her. Then he grinned. "Yeah, she's right Ren. Just because we're not talking to each other doesn't mean there's something wrong with us."

Ren shrugged his shoulder. "Well, whatever."

Youngmin laughed. "Can we just eat already?"

"Hi, Youngmin-ah." A familiar voice said behind him and by the look on Ren's face, he knew it was Yooyoung. Before he could turn around, Yooyoung and her friends stood on his side. "Mind if we share tables with you?"

"Six is a crowd." Ren muttered, head held down as he picked on his food.

"Three is a crowd either." Yooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter