The Sketch Comes To Life

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin's eyes shot open as he woke up from a dream. A dark stillness greeted him and the moon light was creeping from his open window. He turned to look over the clock from the bedside table. It was already two o'clock in the morning. He sighed irritatingly as he got up from bed and headed towards the door, eyes half-must. He needed to drink water so he went to the kitchen.

Just as when he passed through Mimi's room, he noticed the door was ajar and there's somewhat noise inside. Frowning, he peeked inside. He saw a shadow hovering beside Mimi's bed. "Mom? Is that you?" He asked but he didn't got a reply. "Mom?" He asked again as his hands crept on the wall searching for the light switch. He turned the light on and saw an unfamiliar girl inside his sisters' room. 

He doesn't know what to react. He had just saw a freaking girl inside his house, in his    sister's bedroom and it was freaking smiling at him. He blinked constantly, trying to shoo away his amazement. "Yah! Who are you? What are you doing here in my sister's bedroom?" He acted like he was fuming but he think he failed. The girls' smile had this strange effect on him.

"Eh?" The girl tilted her head innocently. "Well, I don't know either. I don't know what  happened but-"

"Yah! You're a thief?"

"Eh? What's a thief?" She asked coyly. What the heck's wrong with this girl? He was about to say something when Mimi, lying on the bed, shot her eyes open. Oops!

"Oppa, you're bringing your girlfriend here?" Mimi asked sleepily.

"Ani~ she's not my girlfriend." He said but his sister was fallen back again to sleep. He looked back again at the girl in front of him. "Hey, whoever you are-"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter