Tears and Kisses

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choonhee was sobbing softly in the middle of the night. She was in the living room, hugging her knees close to her. The lights were off as everyone were asleep already. She waited for Mimi to fall asleep before she sneaked out and cried to her heart's content here alone in the darkness of the living room.

Her eyes suddenly swelled up with tears and she felt the need to cry. Since the day the sketchbook was lost, she was damn scared. Damn scared that something bad might happen to the sketchbook that would cause her to disappear in the lives of the Jo family. She wasn't ready to let go. It was like this was her home, her family. She was not ready either to leave Mimi...and Youngmin, too.

She kept on thinking that maybe today was her last. Or tomorrow would be the last day she'll see Mimi and Youngmin.

Was there a chance for her to find the old woman and to live like a normal person? Was there a chance for her to be happy with the people she cared and loved so much?

Or her life would just end even before she could blink?

"Choonhee-yah?" It was Youngmin's voice calling her that made her abruptly stopped sobbing. He found her, and she was not amused of him seeing her so vulnerable like this. "Is that you?"

Through the faint light from the window, she could make him out through the dark. "Youngmin-ah..." She muttered her name softly and there was a sting of pain inside her heart. No one knows when she would leave him.

From the darkness, Youngmin moved and and the lamp shade in the living room creating a faint light all over the room. When he saw her, sadness crept up on his face as he went down on his knees. "Are you okay? Why are you crying, Choonhee-yah?"

Tears swelled up her eyes again as she could feel Youngmin's concern toward her. "I-I'm scared," she blurted out. "I'm scared that I might leave you even before I would know. Youngmin-ah, the sketchbook..if there's something bad would happen to it—"

"Sshh," he hushed her, trying to calm her down but she can't. "Didn't I promise you that whatever happens, I will find the sketchbook or the old woman—"

"But when?" She cut him off. "I'm getting nervous and scared every second, Youngmin-ah. I-I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter