Yooyoung: a Friend or a Foe?

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past few days, Youngmin was very busy with his studies because exams are approaching. And Choonhee had no idea what exams are all about until Mrs. Jo had explained it to her. Since that incident on Sunday, she hadn't talk much with him—afraid that she might blush again in front of him.

Mimi had noticed their awkwardness and asked them both one time. She replied with a stutter and good thing Youngmin easily helped her. He said that there're no awkwardness clinging around them, it's just that he was busy at the moment and had no time to chat a little but he will soon once the exam week was over.

At the moment, Choonhee was bored and was shifting channels on the T.V but couldn't find any interesting. She was all alone and bored to death. She had done everything to keep her busy but then she got tired and couldn't think of anything else to do to kill the time.

Puffing her cheeks, she turned off the boring television and went upstairs. In her room, she stared at the ceiling as she laid on the bed until an idea struck her head. She got up and went to her closet. Changing her clothes from PJs to a skyblue skirt and a cute blouse, she thought she'll surprise Ren and Youngmin in school.

Since Ren hadn't visited them, she thought today was a good day to surprise him. Or maybe she really wanted to give Youngmin a suprise. Ugh. Okay. Both guys—she'll surprise them.

The school was only a wake away from home, she decided to walk at her own pace. She brought an umbrella with her as the scorching sun rose up above her. With only a matter of minutes, she arrived in school. The hallway was silent, of course, as the class went on. She stayed at the school's lobby for fifteen minutes and decided to go to the canteen when she felt her stomach grumbled.

She had gone here once, or twice, and she already know which way to go. She enjoyed herself with the cookies and smoothies she bought and went back to the lobby.

Just was when she thought she'll have no one to talk to unless if she'll see Ren and Youngmin, Yooyoung walked by toward the school's other wing and took a sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter