The Adventure Starts

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngmin frowned. He felt like someone was following behind him. He was walking to school when he felt someone was behind him moments ago. He did looked back but he didn't see anyone. Movement sounds reached his ears and he knew someone was following him, he was sure of it. He slowly stopped walking, shoving his hands inside the pocket of his uniform. He ce more, only to be greeted with emptiness.

"Yah!" He said. "Show yourself! I know you're following me."

He didn't have to shout again, coz the person who's been following him finally showed up. It was Choon Hee. She gave her a sheepsih smile that said don't-be-mad-at-me-I-didn't-do-anything-wrong. "I-I'm sorry for creeping you out."

He sighed. "Why are you following me? You should've stayed home."

She didn't meet his eyes, instead she played a small rock with her foot. "I decided to follow you since I've got nothing to do in your house. I'm alone and it seems boring, you know."

"Wait," He held his hands up in the air. "Don't tell me you want to go with me in school?"

She grinned widely. "May I?"

"No, no, no. Definitely not." He shook his head.

"But Youngmin—"

"No BUTS, Choon Hee. Go home." He said firmly. Actually, there's no problem having her living with them. His parents already knew about her a week ago. His mom caught her taking a shower inside his sister's bathroom. Of course, his mom got shocked upon seeing an unknown girl but he was able to explain to her everything. At first his mom was doubtful but Choon Hee grabbed the sketchbook and drew a freaking dinosaur. And guess what happened when the clock striked at twelve in the midnight. A freaking dinosaur came to life which made his mom passed out while his dad peed his pants. Fortunately, Choon Hee managed to crumple the paper where she had drawn the dinosaur, and the dinosaur suddenly turned into thin dust.

Turns out, she knew how to get rid of the things that would popped out of the paper. She lied, because she doesn't want to disappear in this world. They forgive her, of course. And his dad, couldn't do anything but to let her stay. His mom prepared the guest room and that was her room now.

But still, she managed to stalk him and wanted to come with him in school. Heck!

"Youngmin-ah, please?" She pleaded. "I swear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter