Match-Maker Little Sissy

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngmin-ah?" Choonhee's voice behind him whispered that made him whirled his head. It was already nine-forty in the evening but he couldn't sleep. And since the exam week was finally over, he decided to watch some boring T.V shows until he will feel the need to sleep. He wasn't expecting Choonhee to be here, but there she was standing behind the couch.

"Yes, Choonhee?" He muttered. "I thought you're sleeping already."

Choonhee shook her head as she moved from behind and sat beside him on the couch. "I couldn't sleep."

He snickered. "Me, either." He told her but she didn't say a word. Instead, when he turned his head to her he caught her staring at the T.V screen and was indulging herself to the boring show. Youngmin had the prefect view of her side profile, and for a moment he wanted the time to stop so he could stare at her pretty face.

Choonhee turned her head around. Oops! She caught him staring at her.

But heck, he didn't feel abash or anything. Instead, he kept on staring. Choonhee didn't look away either. There, right on the couch, they stared at each other's eyes completely ignoring the T.V. He noticed a blush of pink was starting to surface on her cheeks.

Aww, so adorble, he thought. Choonhee then her lips, her face was a bit bright red now. As if there was something pushing him, he caught himself slowly leaning towards her. Choonhee didn't move away either. It was like they were both anticipating what's about to happen.

Their faces were a few inc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter