Missing Her

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been five days since they last saw Choonhee and until now Youngmin and Mimi haven't moved on from it. Though the two of them were no longer locking themselves up in each of their room, but still their faces hadn't shown any signs that they've moved on from Choonhee's disappearance.

Youngmin went to school everyday with nothing on his mind but Choonhee. Deep inside him, even though he knew it was impossible for Choonhee to come back, he was hoping they will meet again. Someday. Somehow.

Ren was there for him too. At least his close bud knew what he felt. Ren told him that he should maybe get back to painting to divert his attention. "I'll try." He told him.

"I'm sorry, I'm just trying to help." Ren muttered.

He patted his close friend's back. "You've already done a big help, bro. You're always here with me so I'm thankful. Really. And yeah, I'll try to paint or sketch in one of these days. Or maybe later. Thanks, bro."

"Yah, what are friends are for." Ren said.

He smiled as he patted Ren's back in response. "Thanks, bro."

"Just tell me if you need a model for your sketch, I'll be willing to model for you." Ren winked suggestively.

"I'm sorry but I, and anyone else, cannot draw your face." He said jokingly. He laughed when Ren squinted his eyes as if he was mad at him. "I was joking."

"Yeah, I know."

"I'll think about it, bro. But I doubt if I want you to be a model in one of my sketches."

"Ah, coward." Ren muttered.

"Why am I a coward?"

Ren showed of a smug from his face. "You're afraid to realize that I'm more handsome than you."

"Ah, a self-conceited jerk." He retorted. Then they both laughed. Youngmin realized this was the first time he laughed since Choonhee disappeared, and it was good and made him feel better. At least.

"C'mon. Let's go to the library. We need to study for our Arts and Literature exam next week." Ren stood up.

"Dude, since when did you study?" Youngmin asked sarcastically but he stood up anyway. The cool air greeted them both as they overlooked the school grounds from the rooftop they were staying.

"Dude, I don't want to fail." Ren chortled as they walked away, passing through a group of students that want to spend their free time at the rooftop just like what they did awhile ago. Youngmin smirked as he listened to his best bud's speech of almost failing on of their subject and he felt it's great to be back to himself once again.

But still. Part of his heart was longing for Choonhee. I miss you, Choonhee-yah. If only you knew how much...

•••••••

 

 

 

"You know what?" Hyewon spoke suddenly in the middle of their studying. Namjoo and Yooyoung looked up at her when she slapped her hands over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter