Mr. Jo Jealous

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whoa, wait!" Ren held his hands up in the air to shut them up. Then he turned his head towards Choon Hee. "You came from  that sketchbook?" He asked horribly as he pointed the sketchbook on the table. "How on earth did that happen? I mean.. you? You came from that sketchbook?"

Youngmin rolled his eyes. "How many times do we have to tell you that? Choon Hee comes from—"

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" He blurted out.

Mimi shook her head. "No, we're not kidding you Ren oppa."

"Show me then."

"No," This time, it was Choon Hee who shook her head. "The drawing will only come to life when the clock strikes at twelve."

"She's right, Ren." Mrs. Jo came from the kitchen with a tray in her hands. "Last time, Choon Hee drew a dinosaur and it came to life at midnight. I passed out and my husband peed his pants." Mrs. Jo placed the tray on the table with a spaghetti on it before she turned and headed back to the kitchen.

"No way." Ren muttered staring at them without blinking.

"It's true." Youngmin spoke. "That is why we're looking for that old woman who gave that sketchbook to Mimi. Remember that moment when Namjoo nudged my water bottle and it splashed on the sketchbook? The sketch fade a little and it happened to Choon Hee, too. I guess, whatever happens to the sketch, it will happen to Choon Hee too."

"Bloody hell." Ren said. "How can we protect Choon Hee?"

"That is why we need to find the old woman. She's the only one who can help us." Youngmin told him.

"A'right. Count me in. I'll help."

**************

 

"Hi, Youngmin-ah."

Youngmin whirled his head only to find Yooyoung smiling next to her. He was at his locker putting his math books inside. It's not like he doesn't like Yooyoung, but her presence was giving him creeps. She's the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter