Sketchbook

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frowning, Youngmin stared hard on his notebook as he tried to figure out the solution on a certain math equation. He was a math whiz but this one problem was just hard to figure out. He puffed his cheeks as he abandoned his notebook and stretched himself. As he looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was already ten fifteen in the evening. "Aish, I should finish this fast." He mumbled to himself and continued his work.

He was so into it when suddenly, a knock was heard on the door. Frowning, he turned around as the door squeaked open. "Sorry to disturb you oppa." His little sister, Mimi, said apologetically. Her hand were behind her back like she was hiding something. "But I need your help. Is that okay?"

He put down his pencil and faced his sister. "What is it, Mimi-yah?"

"Hmm.." She mumbled then showed a thing that she was hiding behind her back. It was a sketchbook. When did his sister got one?

"Where did you get that?" He asked.

"A...An old woman gave this to me, oppa."

"An old woman?" He asked, curiosity overflowed from his face.

"Ne." She said as she moved closer to him. "She gave this to me and she said I can draw anything I want in here. Um, I've tried but all of my drawings ." She said as she showed him a paper where she had draw a girl but couldn't get it right. She pouted as she crumpled it  with all her might.

He couldn't help but smile at his sister. She was a manga addict. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter