Is It Too Late?

Young Min's Girl Comes From a Sketchbook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what should we do now?" Ren asked the old woman. Earlier that day, they found the old woman. Rather, Choonhee found her. Turns out, they've been friends for not much longer. The old woman then revealed that she sort of identify Choonhee, that she knew she met her somewhere but just couldn't figure out where exactly. She had this strange connection to her. Youngmin suggested that they will talk about it after they made it back home.

"You mean the sketchbook was stolen?" The old woman asked. Youngmin's mom excused herself as she in to place some cookies and sandwiches on the table for everybody. "Who stole it?"

Youngmin and Ren looked at each other. Then Youngmin spoke. "Yooyoung stole it."

Choonhee gasped, as if she couldn't believe it. "What? Yooyoung stole it?"

"Yes, and we're sure of it." Ren said. "I heard her talking to her friends about the sketchbook. We told you, Choonhee-yah. Yooyoung's a trouble. Under the word trouble in the dictionary, there's a tiny picture of her. You should've avoided her."

"Do I know that girl?" The woman asked Choonhee. "Have I seen this Yooyoung girl, Choonhee-yah?"

Choonhee nodded her head. "She's the one who confronted me at the convenience store. You were there, ahjumma. You even warned me about her." The old woman nodded her head as if she had finally remembered Yooyoung's face.

"And I was right. There's something eerie about that girl. Everything around her seems black. I knew she was trouble." The woman muttered.

"Ren and I had a plan but it failed. I will take the sketchbook back once she will agree to be my model for a sketch. But she tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter