Torn

When two gangsters meet.

No one's POV

She looked up at the altar and wept. *Umma, Appa, I miss you. Please help me find oppa! He is the last family that I have left..*

"Umma. How are you doing? Sorry for failing you as a daughter because I have not avenged the Asagi's yet. But I promise you that I will kill every single one of them." She swore as she stared at the photo of her smiling mother. She remembered the photo from eight years ago when the family of four was still together.

*Flashback*

"Umma!!" She yelled as she ran to her mother.

"Aigooo~ Ren ah! Go play with oppa okay? Umma is still cooking lunch for us!" her mother smiled as she continued to grill the fish over the makeshift fire. 

Ren ran to her oppa who chased her around the beach. They rarely spent time together and when they did, they made the most out of it. Ren only got to see her family once a month but she never complained as she knew that they love her and must have a reason for keeping her away from the public.

Appa was fishing silently at the shore with a fake smile plastered on his face. He was troubled inside as his cousin had disappeared without a trace. He knew that it was the work of the Jang's but he had no proof.

*Flashback ends*

"Onew oppa.. Where are you?" Ren wept as the image of her brother's smiling face formed in her mind/ 

*I should have known that this family was in danger right from the start.. why didn't I cherish my family before they left me alone on this cold, cruel place called Earth?*

"THE JANG'S WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US" She yelled as she threw her fist to the wall. The impact caused the soft delicate skin on her knuckles to split open and blood trickled down the cool white wall. This physical pain was nothing compared to the emotional pain that she has to endure.

~Meanwhile~

"Hyung."

"What? Is Ren doing fine?"

"If you cared for her so much, why don't you go and see for yourself how she is doing?"

"You know that I can't do that."

"Why not? Hyung, she is your blood sister."

"I have lost both my legs from the explosion. It isn't convenient for me.."

"Excuses.."

"YAH YONG JUNHYUNG. Stop lecturing me! Keep Ren safe. If she is in danger, by all means save her even if you were to die."

"Neh hyung." Junhyung muttered and left the room. Unknown to Ren, Junhyung is actually her cousin and he recognized her at first sight since Ren really resembles her late mother. Junhyung has been watching Ren's back all along as he was afraid she will get into any form of trouble. 

________________________________

Super super short update >.<

I wrote this when I was in the middle of my chinese mock exam! 

HEHEHE~~