Identity exposed????

When two gangsters meet.

No one's POV

You and Jun walked into class as if nothing had happened between the both of you.

"Kyaaaa~! Oppa and unnie have made up already? Yay!" Beatrice jumped and hugged the both of you. *Aigooo~ This Beatrice is always so cheerful! Damn! Doojoon is one lucky guy!*

"Yah! You shouldn't hug any other men except me!" Doojoon gently chided Beatrice and carried the struggling Beatrice away. *LOL! They are perfect for each other xD Match made in heaven!*

"Yah! Nerd face! Skipping lessons very fun right? Go get your notes from the teacher yourself." Hyunseung snarled at you. *I don't care. I learnt everything back in my private tuition in Japan.* You stared at Hyunseung a little longer and he turned away and put his head down onto the table. *Eh?*

Hyunseung's POV

Oh my gosh. Why did she stare at me like that?! She caused me to blush... Arrghh... So embarrassing.. Do you like her Jang Hyunseung? 

"OPPA~" WHAT?! I thought Ren just called me that!! I looked up and..

"EHH??!!! YAH YANG YOSEOB!!!!"

"HAHAHAHA!!! You should have seen that look on your face!! HAHAHAH! You thought I was Ren eh?? kekeke~"

This stupid childish guy =.= Where is Doojoon or Junhyung to kidnap him? 

"Yah.. Hyung.. Are you blushing?"

"NO!"

"Yah! Are you sick?" Ren placed her hand on my forehead and I just froze on the spot. She placed her other hand on her forehead, "About the same temperature.. Then why is your face so red?"

"Umm.. I--"

"Ren!" Yoseob threw his arm over Ren's shoulder, "How are you now? You were really in a foul mood this morning! Are you better now?" Even though I can tell that Yoseob treats Ren like a little sister, I feel a pang of jealously wash over me when I see him throw his arm around her and they seem rather close.

"Neh! I'm alright now! Thanks for your concern!" Why does Ren speak so sweetly and cutely to everyone except me?

"Umm.. Ren? Can I have a word with you for a minute?" Gikwang politely tapped Ren's shoulder and flashed her his smile. That exact smile that no one can resist.. Ren widen her eyes and nodded and followed him out of the classroom. 

Your POV

Eh? Why does Lee Gikwang wants to speak to me? I don't remember talking to him at all..

"Ren Park. Who are you?" He started off the conversation with a really harsh tone. I was stunned. Why did he suddenly ask me this? What does he know??!! So many questions flooded my head at that moment.

"Ren Park."

"I know. But who are you exactly?"

"Eh? What do you mean by that? I'm Ren Park."

"I have searched the net and did a couple of background research on you and your friend, Jun Choi. Those names cease to exist anywhere. So I demand that you explain who one earth are you?!"

OMG. What do I do now?! Feign ignorance!

"Eh? Why did you check up on me? I don't know.. Maybe you didn't search properly enough?"

"I checked all the hospitals in Korea. WHO ARE YOU!!!!!" He roared

 

 

 

_____________________________________ 

OMO!! WHAT TO DO?!

Hope you like my story so far~

Do comment and subscribe ^-^