Explanation.

When two gangsters meet.

No one's POV

"NOOOO! Ren! Please stop! Listen to me! Hey!" Jun was chasing madly behind you.

*My god!!* You turned around and scream "WHAT!!!!! I don't wanna talk to you you traitor!"

"Wait!" Jun gripped your wrist harshly and forcefully dragged you into one of the classrooms.

Your POV

What the hell man?! "Get your filthy hands off me you disgusting jerk! Aren't you supposed to feel shameful or something?"

"Ren! Will you just chill?! Listen to me!"

"Arrgghh.. Fine. You better have a really good explanation for this."

"Basically, I lied that I like Gina Choi. I said that to Hyuna so that she will just stop irritating me. She has been bugging me since god knows when. Seriously man... And, can you please hear me out about what happened last night?"

Ugghh..... Don't remind me of last night =.=

*flashback*

... "Any last words?" you smirked as you pressed your gun into Gina's forehead.

"Ren! Stop it!" Jun tightened his grip on your arm.

"Shut up! You have no freaking say in this!" You shot back at him.

"Ren, If you want to kill her, kill me first."

"What the hell?! You would rather disobey me and protect this woman?! Jun Matsumoto, is this what you want? To disobey me? Wow. Great." You turned to face Gina and continued, "You are one lucky woman." You turned and sped off in your yellow Lamborghini.

*flashback ends*

"So what happened?" I was really curious at this juncture.

"After I spared Gina's life.. Okay.. After you spared her life, she wanted to show her gratitude to you.. So.. I requested that she be a spy for us.. ANd she readily agreed. So, she will report to me every three days from now."

"What is there to report?"

"Inside information! We need to know the interior of their headquarters remember! We have yet to even locate it yet." 

"Oh.. Right.. I knew that." ;)

"Besides, I got you to spare Gina's life because your parents never wanted you to kill mercilessly. And, Gina doesn't belong to the Jang family. So you don't really need to kill her in the first place."

Alright.. So Jun and I made up ^^

No one's POV

"So that's why she came into our school..." A mysterious man whispered outside the classroom door. He turned and strolled down the wide corridoor.

 

 

 

___________________________________

Hello!! I'm so sorry for not updating ;_;

So... I'm gonna update one more chapter today!

You will forgive me right :)

Sorry that this chapter is really really boring but I thought that I needed to clarify everything clearly :)

Oh.. And who is that mysterious man O.O