The truth.

When two gangsters meet.

Your POV

Omg. This weather is horrendous. It's so warm! Why did omma pick this day to visit Grandma's grave? It's not Grandma's birthday or something! I hate feeling all sticky and disgusting.

"Ren! Hurry up!" Aish.. I'm wearing 4 inch heels! How on earth am I gonna run in these?! I will die!

But I still quickened my pace and come into a stop in front of her grave.

"Ren, it's time for you to know the truth behind your Grandma's death."

Woah.. What?

No one's POV

"Omma, what are you talking about?"

"Ren.. Remember omma used to tell you that your Grandma died when the train ran over her? Well, that wasn't an accident. She was murdered by the Jang family."

"Eh? Jang family? Who are they? And why would they want to kill Grandma?!"

"Look. We have a company called the 'Asagi Coorperation' right? Our family business. We have always been the best amongst all the big companies in Japan and Korea. The Jang's were always in the second place. We also own a gang called "Core" and many othe sub-gangs. Big and small gangs always pay tribute to us every few months because we are the most powerful and biggest gang ever known. The Jang's gang, "Cube" was second compared to us. Thus, they have always hated us through the many generations."

"So they were jealous and killed Grandma?! How could they!"

"Yes. And not only your Grandma. The other relatives are disappearing too.. And the most recent is your oppa. We lost complete contact with him. Fortunately, you are unknown to the Jangs because we have always raised you away from everyone. We want you to avenge the Jangs. Will you do this for us?"

All of a sudden, there was a sudden whistle. You knew what it means. (Danger). An intruder is spotted.

"Hurry! Ren! Hide! GO! climb the tree quick!" Your omma looks so worried as she pushed you to the tree. You obeyed.

Your POV

What is going on? What happened? Eh? Why are there two men in suits?

"Ren. Don't make any sound okay?" someone whispered next to me. Eh?? Oh it's Jun. What is he doing here? I nudged him and raise my eyebrow. Jun simply put his finger to his lips. Okay. What is going on?!

In the softest tone I can master I whispered "Wh----" BANG! 

WTH?! O.M.G.

 

_____________________________

 

Hey! this is the first chapter >.< 

I know its boring! Bear with me!!