She is mysterious..

When two gangsters meet.

*The next day at school*

No one's POV

You stormed into the classroom and sat down at your designated seat. You have been fuming since yesterday night. *Arrgghh!!!! Whoever dares to irritate me today shall die!!*

"Ren.." Jun stood in front of you.

"SHUT UP. GET AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW. THIS IS AN ORDER!!"  You exploded. Jun sighed and walked out of the classroom. He had no choice but to obey you since he was after all, your servant.

You were still fuming. Never in your life did you feel so angry before.

Hyunseung's POV

O...Kay... Is it me or is the class really quiet today?? The rest of Beast slowly walked into the clsasroom.

"Beautiful my Beatrice~~" Doojoon sang to the girl in front of Ren. Hmm.. Ren looks kinda angry today.. Where is her dog Jun o.O Aren't they always sticking to each other? "Beatrice~ Why are you so quiet? Aren't you gonna sing 'Beautiful my Doojoon~' back to your handsome oppa?"

"Shhhh!! Ren isn't in a really good mood today! Be quiet uh! Shh!" Beatrice hushed Doojoon.

I sat down on my seat beside Ren and looked at her. Wow. I never knew she is so pretty... OKAY. WHAT AM I THINKING?! PABO! Oh great. She is looking at me now. *Thump thump! Thump thump!* OI! STUPID HEART!! >.<

"Can you please stop staring at me? Your face is getting really annoying." Ren scowled. Okay. I certainly do not like her.

Doojoon's POV

E-EH? Does Hyunseung like Ren? He is blushing.. Hmm.. But Ren is a really pretty girl so I am not surprised. But.. Ren is quite a mysterious girl.. And she resembles someone.. 

"Oppa? Oppa!! What are you thinking about? Did you hear what I just said??" Beatrice pouted.

AWW!! OMG Beatrice is so cute! I pinched her cheeks ^^ "YAH!!!!" "Omo~ Why are you so cute???" "OPPA!! That doesn't mean you can pinch my cheeks!!!" 

"YAH YAH YAH!!!! Don't forget me!!!" Yoseob squeezed in between us. AISH THIS GUY!!!! EXTRA >.< [HEHEHE DOOSEOB FOREVER <3]

"Can the three of you quieten down?" Ren turned and look at us.

"Neh... Unnie! Where is Jun oppa?"

"Don't mention his name again in front of me arraseo? I don't wish to talk about him."

"Wae?"

"Another time." With that, Ren left the classroom. What is up with her? She is really very mysterious.. I need to be careful of her.

"Oppa! Don't be angry at Ren unnie okay? She is a really nice person!"

Aww~~ My Beatrice is forever so nice to me :) [Literally felt goosebumps >.<]

No one's POV

You were walking along the corridoors when you heard people talking in the deserted classroom. *What on earth?* You crept nearer and saw Jun holding the wrists of a girl. *Eh? Isn't that Hyuna?*

"SHUT UP!" Jun hissed at Hyuna. *Eh? What is going on here?*

"Oppa! Why can't you return my feelings??" She pleaded. 

"Because my heart belongs to someone else! And she is none other than Gina Choi!! Your sunbae in Cube! Yeah don't mess with us or you won't get away with it." 

"EH?! You and Gina unnie?! S-S-Since when! Don't lie to me!"

"Neh. SInce... Since a few months back!"

You were angry. REALLY ANGRY. As if you were a time bomb ready to explode. You pushed open the door and stomped up to the surprised Jun. "PIAKKKKKK!!!!!!" You slap him really hard. You have never felt this betrayed in your life. "YOU TRAITOR!! TO THINK THAT I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY LIFE!!" You turned and stomped off.

"N-NO! REN! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN THIS! REN!" Jun chased after you.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Omo O.O Did Jun really betray Ren T-T

And what happened at the night club??

Wait for the next chapter~ ^^