Her real side

When two gangsters meet.

Hyunseung's POV

What. The. . That nerd face and that tall dude. They ran on the walls, jumped easily across the 2M wide grass patch and ninja-ed the fence. Who are they?! And.. Did I just happen to see a gun sticking out of the tall dude's shorts??

"That girl is freaking hot!" Yoseob chirped cutely beside me.

"Seriously? That nerd face? Hot?"

"Nerd face? She.. I don't think a nerd can run that fast and ninja the fence like that. And did you see her body shape? It's like perfect! I want-"

"Oh just shut the hell up. Where is Hyuna?"

"Oh that ? She is like up to that Jun guy now?" Junyhyung smirked.

"WHA?! NO WAY. HYUNA LOVES ME. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?! THE HELL??!!"

No one's POV

Hyuna was busy up to Jun when Hyunseung grabbed Jun's head and rammed it into the fence.

"WHAT THE ?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Jun was clutching his forehead which has wire markings all over (Omo~ Hard to imagines :x)

"That is for messing with my girl." Hyunseung sniggered and dragged Hyuna with him.

*That dude has some issues. The Jangs. Tsk. Wait for tonight. Heh. You will see.*

*six hours later*

Hyunseung's POV

"Let's go to T-ara's club! There are so many hot chicks there! Very very hot! And hopefully we can.. hehe~" Doojoon sang.

"Yeah we should go! Been quite a while since we went there!" I smirked. I am gonna hook up some random chick(s). HA! In your face hyuna!

We entered T-ara's club and true enough, it was filled with a lot of smoking hot girls.. "WOAH LOOK AT THAT CHICK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR!" Yoseob raced off. Sigh.. Shall look for that striking blonde hair then..'

O.M.G. The girl that everyone is staring at is really really HOT. The girl is in six-inch heels, a short tight leather skirt that showed of her beautiful slender long legs. She is wearing a black tube top with a mathching studded leather jacket. She isn't over revealing which makes men want her more.. Y..

Your POV

"DJ, PUT THE MUSIC BACK ON!" I yelled. Everyone is staring at me. Heh. All guys are so easily seduced by what a woman wears. 

♪ Lovey Dovey Dovey Do uh uh uh~ 

YES! MY FAVOURITE!!! T-ara and I shuffled to the music and we sang along~ I love club music like this ^^

"Hyunseung and Beast are looking" Jun said through the bluetooth in my ear. Okay! Time for a night full of fun! 

 

 

____________________________

 

Boring chapter >.< 

Sorry that I keep dragging!!!