That night

When two gangsters meet.

Your POV

LOL T-ara and I completely dominated the entire dancefloor! Everyone in the whole club is mesmerized by us including the girls! HAHA and Jang HyunSeung and Beast *smirk* Time to change the music!

"Change!" the DJ understood and changed the music.

♪Cry Cry can't you see the music~~

I love this remix version! We danced and ripped off our jackets to show off out gorgeous toned body beneath. *smirk* No guys can resist us!! 

Hyunseung's POV

She. Is. Really. Freaking. Hot. I mean.. Look at her body! She outshines all the other girls... But who is she? She's really really familiar... Hold on, THOSE EYES! Oh my gosh REN PARK?!

"Hyun! You do realise who is she already right? Hot eh?" Yoseob smirked.

"YAH! Stop staring at girls uh seob!!" Doojoon roughly threw his arm around Yoseob.

Aish. Doojoon hyung is always doing that to Yoseob =.= [Author's note: Wheee~~~ DooSeob moments! ^^ Me likey~]

"Is she Ren Park?"

"Duhh.. How long do you take to realise that man! Slow!" Junhyung smirked. Aish! He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him and nuzzle my head. I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!!! [Author's note: Junseung <3]

"Get your arm off me!" I turned my gaze back to the dancefloor. Eh? Ren is gone...

Your POV

"Ren! Back alley NOW." Jun yelled through the bluetooth.

I gave the DJ a quick glance and he nodded.

♪PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!

Meanwhile, the lights at the dancefloor was turned off to allow me to slip away through the back door and into the alley. 

"! WHO SENT YOU HERE." Jun was roaring at a really petite girl. Eh?? Jun doesn't scream like that. In fact, I don't even remember him screaming at any girls before...

No one's POV

You rushed to where Jun was stand. "Who is she?"

"I AM GINA CHOI!" she shrieked "Get your men to get their hands off me! It hurts!!"

"Answer her question!" Ren slapped Gina. *Okay? Jun doesn't hit girls...*

"You will regret this! I am Gina Choi, the section leader of Cube! The Jang's gang! THE JANG'S WHO HAVE BEATEN THE ASAGI'S!! Now you know how big am I?! YOU---" Your blood boiled as she said that ridiculous statement. You raised your gun to her head and stared into her soul.

"REN! DON'T!!" Jun gripped your free arm.

"B-B-! YOU DON'T KNOW THE CONSEQUENCE OF KILLING ME! THE MIGHTY JANG'S WILL BE AFTER YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER WISH YOU WERE EVEN BORN!!" 

"I am Ren ASAGI."

At the mere mention of 'Asagi', Gina cowered in fear and she raised her hands above her head. "P-p-p-please d-d-don't kill me!! I will do whatever you want! Just s-say!!"

"Any last words?" You smirked and pressed your gun into Gina's forehead.

 

 

______________________________________

Omo >.< 

I am so sorry for not updating ;_;

Please do continue to support me ^^