The Start.

When two gangsters meet.

 

No one's POV

Jun covered your mouth with his hand and hugged you before you could scream.

"Is she dead? Heck. She is already dying. Let's go report to the boss." The men in suits walked off.

When the coast was clear, Jun piggybacked you down the tree.

"OMMAAAAA!! NO. OMMA! YOU CAN'T DIE! GET UP!"

Your mother look at you. As if she was expecting you to say something to reassure her.

"I-I-I will. I will avenge the Asagis. Omma!" WIth that, your mother closed her eyes and passed away. You stood by her side, crying your heart out. *Omma, I will avenge you. I will avenge everyone. The Jangs will never wish that they were born..* Jun gently placed his arm on your shoulder and you cried into his chest.

*six months later* 

No one's POV

"Get up sleepyhead! Time for school! You don't want to be late on the first day of school right? Up!" Jun nudged your shoulder.

"Hmm okay~" You got up and got ready for school. Today was the day you are going to start your revenge plan. You were going to meet Jang Hyunseung, the heir of the Jang Association.

Jun and you enrolled in the school "SM High" under the names "Jun Choi" and "Ren Park" respectively.

As you entered the building, your jaw dropped. This place was beautiful. The infrastructure of the school is perfect. Everything is perfect! You were busy admiring the fountain in the Grand foyer when someone crashed into your shoulder.

Your POV

WTH??!! OW!!

Who is that?! Isn't he gonna apologise or something?! I eyed him expectantly, waiting for an apology.

He smirked. WTH? He said cockily "Girls kill to be touched by me, the ALMIGHTY JANG HYUN SEUNG" Consider yourself real lucky."

"YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! You crashed into me so shouldn't you be apologising to me?! IDIOT!!" I stomped off. WTH is up with him man?! Oh hey. He is JAng Hyun Seung eh? What a nice meeting.

Hyun Seung's POV

"YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! You crashed into me so shouldn't you be apologising to me?! IDIOT!!"

I glared at her. No one. I MEAN NO ONE has ever yelled at me. Who is she?! What a NERD! You wait. Wait till I find out who you are. I'm gonna make your life a living hell. MARK MY WORDS.

 

________________________

Whee~~ Their first meeting xD