Ren.. Why are you doing this?

When two gangsters meet.

No one's POV

Ren continued to visit Hyunseung at his dorm and she brought porridge that she had painstakingly woke up in the wee hours of the morning to prepare. She brought him different flavours everyday so that he would eat it without complaints that it is the same food everyday whatsoever.

"Ahhh! Ren you really don't have to come everyday! Won't you tire yourself out from waking up so early everyday? You should get some rest too! Beast can take care of Hyunseunggie too! Don't worry" Yoseob reassured Ren as he opened the door for her. *She's such a sweet girl! Hyunseung is so lucky..*

"Anniyo oppa! Hyunseung is my partner after all!" Ren replied as she made her way up the stairs. Once again, she was on a look out for any unusual things around the house. She was also looking for any hidden passages or doors too.. There is no way the house of one of the most renowned gangsters to not have a secret room.. right?

Ren slowly opened the door to Hyunseung's room to avoid waking him up. But, she found him seated upright and reading a novel.

"Hyunseung, I made some abalone porridge! Eat up!" Ren chirped as she laid out the meal in front of him. Hyunseung put away his novel and looked up at Ren.

Hyunseung's POV

Ren have been treating me so much nicer since she returned to school.. Also because I fell sick? But I have gotten so much better already that I will be going back to school tomorrow. Surely Ren knows that too right? Then why is she still coming to visit me every day before school? Let alone cook for me every single morning?!

Out of curiosity, I asked "Ren.. Why are you doing this?"

Ren looked down at me and tilted her head slightly to the left. She blinked twice before answering with a simple retort "Why can't I?"

Why can't I?? I smirked and with my heart beating uncontrollably in my chest, I asked "My my, do you like me, Ren?

Ren looked taken aback for a moment and for a moment, I thought I saw a smirk on a face which disappeared in a split second. What was that?

No one's POV

There was an awkward silence in the room as none spoke after Hyunseung's abrupt question. Ren did not know what to answer and Hyunsung just carried on eating his porridge.

Just when Ren finally figured what to answer, Junhyung opened the door," Ren! It's time to go to school. Come on! We will give you a lift to school. If you want, you can visit Hyunseung after school later."

Ren silently thanked Junhyung as she followed him out of the room, down the stairs and to the van. Just as they were about t enter the van, Junhyung stuffed a pice of paper into Ren's hand and gave her a small smile.

Ren looked at him quizzically as she made her way to sit beside her favourite oppa, Yoseob. *What did Junhyung pass me?* She kept the note into her side pocket and started a conversation with Yoseob. 

The six of them reached their classroom just before the bell rang. Jun had taken the chance to sit beside her because of Hyunseung's absence and also because he didn't want to sit next to the notorious Hyuna. Ren quickly got into her seat and took out the note from her pocket.

Ren read the note and let a loud gasp.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________
 

Hey guys~ 

I'm back lol. Many things happened over the year which explains why I couldn't update.

SORRY!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS <3