Unexpected.

When two gangsters meet.

No one's POV

While you were dolling up for the night, the doorbell rang. Jun swiftly got up from your bed and with a gun in his hand he went to open the door. You weren't expecting any visitors in your stay at Korea. (Note: You and Jun did not do anything! He just likes to lie on your bed that's all)

"Good afternoon. I am Jin Hyun Jin." The very tall man at the door introduced himself to Jun. Jun simply stood at the door silently and waited for you to come down.

You quickly applied the last touch of your bronzer and rushed down. You glance at the door and stopped in your tracks. Well, who wouldn't? This man was 1.89M tall and have a really charming smile.

"Good afternoon. Who are you?" You asked sweetly. Jun raised his eyebrow at you and made gagging noises. *Seriously?! In front of a stranger?!* You swiftly shot him one of your fiercest look and he stopped immediately and maintained a straight face.

"Good afternoon Miss Asagi, I am Jin Hyun Jin." He replied warmly sticking out his big right hand for a handshake.

"Oh hello Mr Jin how did you- WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

Jun quickly pulled Hyun Jin in and shut the door to prevent anyone from hearing the conversation.

"Sit down." You gestured.

*Who is this man?! How did he know my name?!*

"How did you know my name?" You questioned seriously.

"I am from the X-5 clan...." Hyun Jin replied with his signature eye smile.

"X-5? Oh so you are one of us eh?" Jun interrupted. You look up at Jun quizzically and he sigh and began explaining "The Asagi's own multiple associations as well as clans throughout Japan and Korea. X-5 is one of them. I have heard that X-5 are advanced in guns and machinery am I right Hyun Jin?"

Hyun Jin nodded and continued "Yes. X-5 as well as The Boss are in charge of the guns and machinery in the Asagi's association. The reason why I came to Korea to find you is because we need Miss Asagi in Japan to settle some issues."

"What is it? Is it very important? Do I need to go now?" You were nervous since you have never stepped into any of the headquarters before since you have been confined all your life. 

"Yes it is very important. Please go to the airport now Miss Asagi and Mr Matsumoto." Hyun Jin replied quickly and stood up and sauntered to the door. "You don't have to worry about clothes Miss Asagi. We have a room for you in X-5 headquarters that has been filled with clothes."

You didn't bother to ask why there were clothes for you at X-5 headquarters. You figured out that it has been planned all along by your parents or relatives as an emergency measure.

~20 minutes later~

"OH MY KDMBWYOFBFN" was all you could manage as you vomited the umpteenth time. 

You reached Japan in a mere 15 minutes because of the Asagi stealth jet which has the maximum speed of up to 20km/min. It was no mystery that you kept vomiting upon your arrival at Japan

Jun and HyunJin could simply walk out of the jet as if nothing has happened. It's because they were used to this pressure due to their frequent traveling between the two countries.

Hyun Jin's POV

Aww.. this girl is so cute! Wait! I am not supposed to think this way! She is my freaking boss!

"How *puke* can the two of you *puke* be normal?!" Ren screamed at us.

"Because we are y and we know it." Jun answered her and laughed at her -_- expression.

"Because we are used to it I guess?" I said politely. She is my boss so I have to talk to her politely right?

"Whatever. *puke*" Ren replied with a slightly irritated tone.

We hopped unto the limo and made our way to X-5 headquarters to settle the issues. Thank goodness Ren didn't puke in the limo at all if not it would have completely stink up the car lol. 

 

 

 

__________________________________

I am going to fast forward her stay in Japan

My story is getting pretty draggy right?

Any suggestions on how to improve?