Do I like her?

When two gangsters meet.

Your Pov

Omo... what is wrong with Gikwang?! DENY DENY!

"LOL I am not born in Korea. I am born in Japan!"

"Really?" Gikwang asked in a lower tone but he was still glaring at me. It is as if he was staring into my soul. 

I nodded, afraid of him. Yes, I am a gang head, but I don't usually meet people who stares at or back at me. No one dared and this was the very first time that someone glares at me.

Gikwang then broke into a smile. Yes, this smile that girls die for. However, there is something about him that makes my skin crawl. I have to be very wary of this guy. He isn't as simple as he looks.

He pats my head gently and said softly "Sorry Ren! I... Hyunseung is my best friend so I usually check up on them.. I really am so sorry for yelling at you!! We can still be friends right?"

I nodded and gave him a sincere smile. He does look sincere after all... Right?

Gikwang's POV

Damn! I mistook her for a bad person -_-" She looks so gentle, it can't be that she is a gangster. What am I thinking?! But she does look a little bit familiar. She reminds me of her. But she is dead, isn't she?

Thank god she agrees to be friends even after I yelled at her! If not it will be so freaking awkward...

"Hyung!"

"Hmm?" I turned around to see Dongwoon poke his head out of the classroom window. This boy -_-

"Hyung! Are you going for lunch later with Beast? Oh hello Ren."

Ren meekly smiled and excused herself as she left for the washrooms. There is still something about her..

I entered the classroom and joined the rest as we discuss what to do after school. And at night, there is yet another meeting. It so sickening when we meet up to boast about how many gangs came to pay tribute to us -_- If it wasn't for Hyunseung, I wouldn't have joined this gang!

No one's POV

Ren entered the classroom again and joined Jun immediately. "Talk through MSN." You whispered and it was only audible for Jun to hear and no one else.

It was project work so everyone was allowed to use their laptops *Thank god*

You: JUN!

Jun: My name does not start with

You: Whatever dude -__-

Jun: So what's up?

You: I almost got screwed!!!!!!!!

Jun: SCREWED?! WHICH BASTARD?!

You: Bastard your head lah -_- I meant that I almost got found out!!

Jun: Found out? What is there to find out?

You: Seriously Jun? Talking to you is like talking to a 3 year old.

Jun: Thanks babe I know I'm young ;)

*You smacked Jun's head hard*

Jun: OWWW! OKAY FINE. I'M GONNA BE SERIOUS OKAY?!

You: Okay. So Gikwang did a background search throughout the hospitals in Korea and you and I cease to exist. So I want you to bribe the Japanese ministry of health and create data on us.

Jun: Oh... That boy is good.

You: One more nonsense from you and I'm gonna rip your eyeballs out.

Jun: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I'm scared of you now young missy! I'm gonna transfer 5 million yen to the minister's account then.

You: Do we have the capital?

Jun: You are worth up to 100 trillion US dollars babe.

You: Oh.. so settle everything by tonight. Tonight we are gonna crash a party.

Jun: Yeah I know! Maybe I can pick up some random hot chick on the go.

You: I give up on you seriously. 

*You logged off*

You and Jun finished the project that the teacher gave in a mere 15 minutes. The both of you have learnt everything back in Japan and it was like a breeze for you two.

Hyunseung's POV

Why are they so furiously typing on their laptops?!

"Teacher! We are done. Can we leave school earlier since it's the last lesson of the day?" Ren asked.

FINISHED?! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE RESEARCH CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELECTROLYSIS IS.

"Let me check.. WOW GOOD JOB THE BOTH OF YOU!" The teacher praised them with wide eyes. "Are the both of you supposed to be even in this class?!"

Ren smiled "Thank you! So can we leave earlier please please please please please!" And the teacher agreed..

WTFFFF THEY FINISHED SCHOOL TODAY 3 FREAKING HOURS EARLY.

Jun carried Ren's bag for her and held her hand as if she was his.

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT-

"Hey hyungie~ Are they dating? They look so sweet together!" Yoseob chirped beside me.

"Shut your mouth. Back to work." I replied monotonously. Why is my blood boiling? Why am I so angry? Do I love her?

No one's POV

Jun and you quickly got into the limo outside of the gate and left for your mansion. It was going to be loooooonnnnnnggggggg and fun night.

 

 

 

____________________________________________ 

Crap! I am so sorry that I stopped updating for more than two months >.<

So many homework and tests this year ;_;

I'm gonna have my GCE O level chinese paper next monday.. How do you even study for Chinese?!