Boys, this is my girlfriend

When two gangsters meet.

Yoseob's POV

I'm just watching soccer with the boys. Urgh Kikwang and Dongwoon are fighting cause kikwang supports Liverpool and Dongwoon supports Manchester united. Geez. Where is Hyunseung when we need him?

BAM. "HEY GUYS I'M HOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Is that Hyunseung hyung? O.O

Suddenly, I'm engulfed in a big and tight hug and I swear if it was any tighter, my bones would have been crushed. 

"AH SEOBIE I MISS YOU! AND DOOJOON AND KIKWANG AND DONGWOON AND JUNHYUNG" and Hyunseung proceeded to hug everyone of them. What the hell just happened to Hyunseung?\

"Hyung! What happened to you?!" Kikwang shrieked as he pushed Hyunseung away.

"TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE WOOOOOOOOO" Hyunseung screamed as he ran up the stairs and into his room.

"Wtf happened to that guy?" Doojoon remarked as he looked up to Hyunseung's room.

"No idea bro. Not our problem anyway." Junhyung said as he continued to sip his wine. Seriously Junhyung? Can you be more caring towards your best friend? But you are so cool like this.

Junhyung's POV

Did they? This is crazy.. I don't want either of them to get hurt. But I have to protect my cousin.. Sorry Hyunseung and Beast. This is my duty.

"I'm going up to check on that fella." I announced as I made my way up the stairs.

"Hyung! I thought you said it wasn't your problem!!" Yoseob teased as he laughed. I simply raised my left hand to shut him up.

Knocking twice, I entered Hyunseung's room to find him smiling stupidly at his phone while lying on his bed.

"Dude, what happened? You have been having that disgusting goofy smile on your face since you came home."

"Junhyung ah... I... hehehee" there he goes again. Laughing and giggling to himself. Who will believe that this idiot is a heartless murderer?

"Dude relax. Breathe. Now speak." 

"I have a girlfriend" and Hyunseung's face looked literally like this -> :3

"Who?" Why do I have to ask this when I already know the answer?

"You will know tomorrow! I'm going to sleep cause she said so.. Hehehe good night Junnie saranghae~" Hyunseung giggled as he hid himself under the blanket. 

"Okay Goodnight." I said softly as I left. How do I betray this beloved best friend of mine?

[.... The next day...]

No one's POV

The five members of Beast were in class and discussing amongst themselves about Hyunseung's weird behavior since last evening. 

"Hyung even made breakfast. HYUNG. MADE. BREAKFAST. He is always the last to wake up and is always late for school. And he left so early too... I think he said he was fetching someone.." Yoseob frowned as he recalled the events that happened.

They suddenly heard screams from the corridor and they instinctively know that their last member has arrived. But to their surprise, two silhouettes was at the door hand-in-hand.

The newly formed couple approached Beast and smiled.

Hyunseung began "Boys, this is my girlfriend."

Yoseob jumped up from his seat with joy and hugged Ren "YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL OPPA HUHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU IDIOTS I JUST CAN'T." Yoseob cried and Hyunseung pulled him away.

"Yah! Did I give you the permission to hug my girlfriend?!"

"SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION" And the two continued to bicker. -_-

Ren laughed as she looked at them quite amused.

"Ah Ren.. Thank you for accepting Hyunseung. We know you will stop him from being such a womanizer! Welcome officially to Beast" Doojoon smiled as he gave Ren hug.

"Haha thanks Doojoon oppa! You guys are like family to me!" *I wish.... but I have a mission to fulfill.*

"Congratulations to you and hyung! Take care of him!" Kikwang gave his trademark smile as he hugged Ren.

"I will oppa! Don't worry" *So much lies....*

"Congratulations" Dongwoon smiled awkwardly. They never really talked so it was awkward.

"Thanks oppa!" Ren smiled.

Junhyung gave a small knowing smile before patting her head encouragingly.

*Why does it feel so hard?*

 

 

 

 

_________________________________

Hi guys! Felt really guilty for not updating so here's another chapter :)

I think my story is getting pretty lengthy and boring.. haha honestly I didn't think it would be this long!

Anyway, I just wanna say a big THANK YOU to all of you my subbies! Especially the ones who have been subscribed since the creation of this fic!

And a deep sorry "bows 90 degrees* for my very irregular updates :(

I'm trying to update once or twice a week since I'm having my holidays now :>

please do comment or give constructive feedback!