Classmates?!

When two gangsters meet.

No one's POV

"Class stand." Students were dragging their feet and Mr Lee tapped his foot impatiently. "GET OUT OF YOUR CHAIR THIS INSTANCE. Okay, that's better. We have two new students today. Please introduce yourselves."

"Hi. I'm Ren Park" "And I'm Jun Choi"

"Ren, sit next to Hyunseung and Jun, sit next to Hyuna".

Your POV

TSK. We paid Mr Lee for out sitting arrangment. He acts riteous but he is such a hypocrite. 

I walked to where Hyunseung is sitting ang gave him my sweetest smile and WTH he smirked at me. WTH MAN?! Arrghh FINE! I hate you anyway. You proud disgusting jerk!!

Hyunseung's POV

YEAH MAN. All girls fall for my charm! Even this new girl.. What's her name again? Ren Park? She even smiled at me! Heh! But she looks kinda familiar.. Hmm..

*flashback* 

"YAH! What's your problem! You crashed into me so shouldn't you apologise?! IDIOT!"

*flashback ends*

OH! So this is the girl.. I knew that. She looks like a nerd after all with that one ponytail, knee length skirt and glasses. Hmm.. I shall charm her into becoming my girlfriend and dump her in front of the entire school! HAHAHA!

Shall start my plan.. hehehe~ I faked a smile "Hey babe~"

"WTH. Do I seem like I want to talk to you? Shut up and listen to the teacher. I'm not gonna for detention on the first day of school." OMG. How dare she?! FINE! You will regret this!

Your POV

This guy is seriously PMSing. He just smirked at me when I smiled sweetly to him. Then he suddenly smiled and "Hey babe~" me?! This guy is unpredictable =.='' Oh cool. He is staring at me now. Seriously man?! Not like I care anyway! Oh.. I'm supposed to seduce him.

POP! Ow. What the.. Who just threw a paper ball at me?! Oh. It's Jun..

Jun: Ren! How is the plan coming about? Any progress?

Me: Kinda ok? He is so cocky! =.=" I don't feel like talking to him at all!

Class went on with our paper ball throwing ^^ Whee~~ It's fun! ... Other than that creepy Jang guy staring..

No one's POV

"Come on Ren! It's physical fitness class!" Jun jumped around you enthusiastically. *He is so embaressing!* "Last one to reach the yard is a loser!" *HEY!!* Like little kids, the both of you ran and reached the yard at the same time.

Jun and you turned around. Everyone iincluding the teachers were staring at the both of you. 

"THEY RAN DAMN FAST. AND DID THEY JUST JUMPED ACROSS THE FENCE?!"

*Uh-Oh..*