Change of plans

When two gangsters meet.

No one's POV

During lunch break, Ren crept behind the school to meet him.

"you are really my cousin?" She started unsure if this guy was her foe or friend.

"Of course! Your mother is my step aunt! Which explains why we never really met each other since our families are kind of distant I guess? Anyway, Jinki hyung had instructed me to take care of you and that's exactly what I'm doing." 

"Hold on.. Jinki oppa?! Is oppa still alive?! TELL ME!!!" Ren shrilled as she held Junhyung's shoulder pretty roughly. *Ouch this girl is strong!* 

"Erm.. Jinki says if he meet you your cover might be busted should any people from Cube see you.. Besides, I should really go to your house some day and YOU and Jun discuss with me what you are actually planning to do."

"This afternoon at 2pm. Meet me at the cafe three blocks away." And with that, Ren left. Junhyung chuckled. *Just like jinki hyung*

Ren entered the classroom 5 minutes earlier than Junhyung to avoid any suspicions from the rest of Beast. She quietly sat down on her designated seat and was in deep thoughts..

Yoseob POV

Ren is so quiet today :( And no one is playing with me! Doojoon hyung is flirting with the other girls after the break up wit Beatrice sigh.

I walked over to Ren's desk and began poking her face ^_<

"Oppa!" She gasped. "What are you doing!"

"I'm bored.. Ren, play with me!" I whined like a 5 year old and began twirling her long black hair.

"Oppa! Arraso arraso! What do you want to play??" Ren ask as she looked at me curiously. Ren is so nice! Always playing with me ^^

"Let's play truth or dare! :B I want to know more about my adorable dongsaeng!"

"HAHA okay oppa! Let's get Beast and Jun to play! The more the merrier!" Ren grinned as she started calling the others to join us.

Such a beautiful and lively girl

Ren's POV

This is a great opportunity to know more about them.. This plan is taking such a long time.. I need to speed everything up and kill the Jang's once and for all to avenge everyone.

"I will start!" Yoseob oppa yelled as he spin the bottle. He's a really nice person.. I won't kill him!

The bottle stopped at Gikwang! "HAHA! Truth or---"

"Dare!"

"okay.... Gikwang, kiss Dongwoon! kekekeke" Yoseob giggled as he pointed at the terrified Dongwoon.

"NOOOO!! GIKWANG HYUNG GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dongwoon shrieked as he attempted to run. Unfortunately for him, Junhyung grabbed him into place and Gikwang kissed him on the cheek.

"EWWWW!!!!" Dongwoon screamed again and wiped his face furiously with his tissue xD

"HAHAHAHA" Everyone burst out laughing.

"MY TURN!" Dongwoon grabbed the bottle and spun it.. This time it landed on Jun.

"Truth or dare" Dongwoon asked with puppy eyes. Obviously wanting Jun to choose dare.

"Truth!"

"Damn! Okay... Jun do you like anyone?" This caught both me and Jun off guard. Jun and I never talked about this kind of stuff so I was curious too.

"Yeah... I do." Jun replied honestly as he looked straight at me. HOLD ON. WHAT?!

"OOOOOHHHHH WHO?!" Dongwoon prompted. 

"That's another question!" Jun cleverly avoided the question and spun the bottle much to everyone's dismay.

So the game carried on till the end of school.

Alright time to meet Junhyung oppa and talk!

No one's POV

Jun and Ren bid their goodbyes to the rest and headed of the cafe. To their surprise, Junhyung is already there. 

"I am sure we left earlier than you!" Ren gasped as she looked at Junhyung.

"I took a shortcut duhhhhh" He replied "So are we heading to your house now?"

"I will drive." Jun said as he entered the white Porsche.

Junhyung and Ren sat at the back and Ren discussed her plans with Junhyung.

Junhyung's POV

Their plans are so simple minded.. They might not be able to fool the Jangs.. Especially when Ren looks like a replica of her late mother.. I can't afford to let Ren be hurt in any way since she has gone through so much...

"I will help you guys... Even though Hyungseung is like a brother to me." I decided.

Sorry Hyunseung...