Ren, I like you

When two gangsters meet.

Ren's POV

It's the next day of school and Hyunseung is back.. As usual, there are a bunch of girls at our table, wait, MY table flirting with him as if he is the only man in the world. Disgusting.

"Get out of my place es."

Smirking at their stunned faces, I simply pushed them away and sat down at my designated seat.

"You are so rude!" that girl with the cupcake face shrieked as she tried to slap me. well, she tried.

Due to my quick reflex, I grabbed hold of her hand and twisted it, sending her flying through the air and she landed on her back with a loud thud. 

"Sorry girl I'm not in the mood." I replied as I let go of her hand and removed my stationery and books from my bag for mathematics class.

Hyunseung's POV

Wow. Seems like Ren is in a bad mood.. How do I make her happy? I know!!

"Hey Ren... Wanna skip class?"

She looked at me with her eyes wide and asked "Huh why?"

"Because you are in a bad mood and let's cheer you up! Come on" I shoved all her stuff into her bag, grabbed her rather small and petite hand and raced out of class before the teacher comes.

My heart had raced real quickly..

No one's POV

The two of them headed to Lotte World via Hyunseung's ferrari. When they arrived at the theme park, Ren was so delighted because she had never been to a theme park in her whole life.

"KYAAAAAA" she screamed as she ran straight for the cotton candy.

Hyunseung was laughing as he trailed behind her and paid for her.

"You look like a little kid! Why are you so excited?"

"I have never been to a theme park before..."

"CHINCHA? LET'S GO ON ALL THE RIDES THEN!"

Grabbing her hand, Hyunseung led Ren to every ride. 

Finally, it came to the most magical and romantic ride, the ferris wheel. To their luck, the sun was setting too so they had a magnificent view of the city and the horizon. 

Hyunseung's POV

We are at the top of the ferris wheel.. It's so beautiful! And Ren looks so beautiful too.... Why is my heart racing so fast? Have I...

"Ren.."

"Hmm?" 

I reached out and caress her soft cheek. She looked at me surprised and with wide eyes.

"Ren, I like you." I did it. I said it. These three words I have been keeping inside me for so long. Truthfully, I have fallen for her the first time we met, she was a different girl. Not those kind of girls that practically throw themselves on me. She is just different. 

"Hyunseungie..." She mumbled, with her head faced down and her bangs covering her eyes.

"Wae? It's okay if you don't feel the same."

"Ani.. Why do you like me?"

"I like your character. You are strong and tough on the outside but really nice and caring on the inside.. And you are special. Words alone are not enough to express my feelings for you."

"Hyunseungie.. Actually, I like you too.." Ren looked up and looked into my eyes. I felt that spark of electricity between us, and I edged closed to her. Gently, I cupped her cheeks and placed my lips on hers. I felt her kissed me back after a few moments and I started to kiss her more deeply.

This is the best day of my life.

Ren's POV

Sorry Hyunseung..