The mystery man.

When two gangsters meet.

Remember that mystery man from chapter 7?

It wasn't Kwangie >.<

________________________________________

No one's POV

*She hasn't been coming to school for the pass week. Did something happen to her or is she hatching a plan or something?* he thought as he strolled into the classroom.

He sat down at his usual sit and was deep in his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice. He looked up to see Ren and Jun walk into classroom exhausted and more tanned than he last saw them. *What did they do?*

"Hey Ren! You were missing for a week! Where did you go?!" Yoseob screamed as he gave Ren a big bear hug. "Do you know how worried Oppa was?! Huh HUh HUH!!!!!" And Yoseob began nagging at Ren like there was no tomorrow.

Ren laughed and she wiggled out of his arms. "YAH OPPA! Nothing happened to me right?! And Jun is by my side! He won't let anything bad happen to me! Relaxxxxxx!!"

"Yah JUN! Better take care of her! If one strand of her hair is miss-"

"Shut up. You all are so noisy." Hyunseung interrupted them and walked straight to his seat. Meanwhile, that man was staring at Ren without blinking. The more he look at Ren, the more she resembles somebody. But he couldn't remember who.

"Dongwoon ah? Are you okay?" Gikwang asked Dongwoon with concern.

"Ahh gwenchana hyung!" Dongwoon replied smiling. Well, it was a fake smile since he was feeling so conflicted inside. Ren reminded him of someone but he couldn't remember who.

Your POV

I noticed that Dongwoon was staring at me but I chose to ignore it. Maybe it was because I have disappeared for a week and I look so tanned -_- All thanks to that group X-5 that dragged me and Jun to the beach to play! But I guess they needed to rest since they have been working for so long..

Did I say that the leader, Ghun is SUPER HOT?! He has a better body than Jun... HAHAHA!! When X-5 took off their shirts I couldn't help but stare at them xD

Hmm.. Hyunseung looks like he is in a bad mood.... 

"Yah Jang Hyunseung! Why are you so moody today? Miss me too much eh?" I . I expected him to shout at me or something but instead, he gave me a look and lay his head down on the table. 

Is there something wrong with him?

I poked him, tickled him, mess his hair, pinched his cheeks and there wasn't a single response from him. Whatever dude -_-

Yoseob's POV

What is wrong with hyung today? He will bark at whoever that touches him but he didn't even move an inch when Ren touch him?! Is he sick?

Oh right.. Since Ren's absence, he hasn't been sleeping well since he was worried about her.. Could he have fallen sick? 

I approached them and place my hand on Hyunseung's forehead AND WHAT THE FREAK ITS BURNING! THIS GUY MUST HAVE FAINTED!!!!

"JANG HYUNSEUNG FAINTED!!!!!!!!!!! HYUNG AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Doojoon rushed over and piggy backed Hyunseung out of the classroom. Beast decided to skip school and head to our dorm to take care of this guy. 

"Can I come along? Hyunseung is my partner after all..." Ren asked me sweetly. Aww this girl is so sweet! ^-^ I readily agreed and the seven of us headed to our dorm. 

 

I shouldn't have let her come along... 

 

No one's POV

 

When they entered the dorm, Ren walked around the place, feeling the walls and furniture. It was as if she was analyzing every single detail of the dorm.. 

"The house is nice." She commented casually.

"Of course! It's our only pride!" Yoseob grinned widely at her. Ren returned the smile as she head up the stairs to find Hyunseung. On purpose, she opened every room door to let the hidden camera on her necklace capture every single detail and layout of the house.

"Hyunseung is in the room right at the end!" Doojoon yelled from the room.

"Ahh! Mianhae for opening all the room doors!" Ren said sweetly as she walked into Hyunseung's room. Doojoon chuckled at Ren's naiveness *How cute* he thought. Doojoon then left the room to leave the two alone.

Ren picked up the damp towel from the basin and lay it gently on Hyunseung's burning forehead. She stood up and carefully analyzed every single corner of the room. She laid her hands over the walls and paintings to search for any hidden panels but there was none. Hyunseung's room was just like an ordinary room.

"So this is where the heir of the Jang's live.." Ren said as she smirked. 

Ren remembered that she have to seduce Jun so she acted like she cared about him. She took another towel from his washroom and gently wiped his arms and legs. She changed the towel on his head and held his hand while she slept. 

How could anyone guess that this gentle and thoughtful girl could harbor immense hatred?

 

 

___________________________________

Have been updating recently :D

Realized my writing style really changed a lot since I began writing this fic! 

I personally feel that the first few chapters of this fic was so crappy ;_;

Please support! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/197673/till-death-do-us-part-hyomin-leejoon-mblaq-zin-xenos5

Comment and subscribe <3