Haptic Motion with DBSK ^^

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

Issue about the kiss was forgotten because we and SUJU Oppas haven’t seen for a while.

I’m not able to see Donghae as well. He never calls me too.

I think they’re busy preparing for the new sub-group of SUJU formed by Mr. Soo Man - The Super Junior M.

Lovers in the group we’re still in secret. They don’t see each other often and just keeping in touch through calls and chatting.

Our recent single- Genie is still doing well on Music Charts. We’ve been on the top spot for 6 consecutive weeks to be exact.

Mr. Soo Man calls Sunny last night and requested Yoona, Tiffany and me to visit his office today. I wonder why he’s looking for us.

 

The three of us went to the office and saw Mr. Soo Man with DBSK waiting for us.

“Anyeong Hashimnikka Mr. Soo Man” We greeted and smiled.

“Just in time. Sit down Girls” He said.

Then, He started talking.

“I would like to inform you that SNSD and DBSK will appear in a CF. – The Anycall - Haptic Motion. You will be the endorser of their new phone” He said.

DBSK and SNSD are listening carefully.

“The details about the CF would be discussed by your managers and the advertising manager of Anycall. I would be looking forward to this CF” He added and smiled.

"We would be doing our best Sir" Yun-ho said.

"We would do our best too" Tiffany said.

"Good! Then you may all go now. Meeting Adjourned" He said and continue to do his work.

"Thank you Sir. We'll go ahead now" We all said and bowed. 

End of Jessica’s P.O.V

 

Outside the office..

"YAY! I would be able to work with our beautiful Hoobaes" Yun-Ho said and faced the three girls.

"Yah~Include us too! " Jaejoong said and pouted.

SNSD and DBSK laughed in union.

"Yeppuda Oppa~" Tiffany said and smiled.

"Stop that Jaejoong! How old are you?" Max joked and laughed.

"You're just jealous!" Jaejoong said and stuck out his tongue.

"Anyway, We would be looking forward to work with you!" Micky said and smiled.

"Ne~ Sunbaenims. we would be doing our best!" Yoona replied.

"We know. then we must get going.  Our managers might be looking for us . Anyeong :>" Junsu said and bowed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter