Next SuGen Couple - COMING UP :D

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One Sunday morning at Super Junior’s dorm…

Heechul is having his morning routine. Washing his face, putting some face lotions and moisturizers. He is preparing for a long day.

He and the other members already knew that their dong-saengs (SNSD) will have their goodbye stage for their single “Genie” later. The girls are also inviting them for a 2-day vacation.

Manager Jonghoon (SNSD’s Manager) already agreed but Manager Youngmin (Their manager) is still thinking about it.

Super Junior M will be having their appearances to different Music shows all over the country. They will be having their debut on China.

The agency is also preparing for their comeback. A new single of Super Junior will be going to release soon.

 

Heechul finished everything and get some of his breakfast. He sat on the sofa and the TV.

He’s watching some news and showbiz updates when it was interrupted by a commercial break. Haptic Motion CF started to roll.

 

The CF features Tiffany, Yunho and Jaejoong. Yunho was about to kiss Fany when Jaejoong removed Yunho’s face with the billiard stick.

 

Heechul's eyes started to widened.

“What the---?!” Heechul shouted and grinned.

Ryeowook, at the kitchen, immediately runs at the living room because of his Hyung’s voice.

“What happened here Hyung?” Ryeowook asked in panic and catching his breath.

“Look at it~” Heechul replied while pointing on the TV.

“WHAT?” Ryeowook asked in confusion.

When heechul turned his face on the TV, It is a different CF already.

“Aish~ you’re too SLOW that’s why you didn’t able to see it.” Heechul said.

 “Aye~ Stop talking in riddles and just spill it out. What did you see?” Ryeowook replied.

“Yunho was about to kiss Tiffany?! How could the ---” Heechul explained while making hand gestures.

“MWOH? You make me run all the way here just because of Fany’s CF? I'm cooking you know?” Ryeowook interrupted.

“Well~ I didn’t tell you to run all the way here. You just came here by yourself.” Heechul said while blushing.

“Whatever hyung ! You’re such a JEALOUS FANBOY ^^” Ryeowook blurted while running towards the kitchen.

“YAH?!” Heechul shouted and throws the sofa’s pillow to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook managed to avoid the pillow and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter