After the concert :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chaptie posted :)  I just want to inform all my readers for my upcoming examination week. I won't be able to make another update for a while but I'll do it when I have my free time. *bow*

Anyways, ENJOY READING ^^

--Taengoo1209

 

 

Girls’ Generation is back after their successful 1st Japanese Concert.

 

It was a busy afternoon in the Gimpo Airport. The security, who wears an all black outfit, escorts the entire area. The Media and the fans are swarming the area, hoping to catch even the glimpse of one of the most popular girl group in Korea.

After the long hours of waiting, the girls are finally spotted at the airport lobby. The people rushed in to take their exclusive photos of the girls. Although tired, the girls managed to smile and waved to the people who patiently wait them to arrive.

An hour passed, the girls reached their dorm at last. As Hyoyeon opened the door, their manager pulled the string of the party popper and screamed in delight.


“CHUKAHAEYO!!!!” Manager Jonghoon cheered as the confetti from the party popper flews in the air.


The girls ran towards him and give a warm hug. “Komapsumnida Oppa!” They said in chorus.


Their manager prepared a buffet for them. It looks like he invited more secretly.


“What’s with the food?” Taeyeon chuckled.


“I assumed that the shikshins are hungry especially Sooyoung. I bought this for all of you.” Their manager smiled.


“You bet, Oppa!” Yoona and Sooyoung rushed in the table. The girls ended up laughing.


Few moments passed and the living room looks like a noraebang (Karaoke Hub). The girls are now singing endlessly. Even the sleepy Jessica earlier is game to party with the members. They are just simply happy.


On the other hand, Manager Jonghoon was uneasy at the corner. He’s been walking back and forth while looking at his silver watch. He was surprise when Seohyun tapped his shoulder.


“Why are you here, Oppa? Come and join us!” the maknae smiled widely.


“I’m waiting for someone, I mean something … ” He said meaningfully.


Of course, Seohyun is indeed a bright girl. She can tell if the person is telling the truth or not.


“Really? I’m not convince …”


“how’s your virtual marriage going?” He suddenly blurted to avoid being discovered.


She chuckles “I kinda like Yong Oppa~”


Their manager almost chokes his throat out “BWOH? What about Kyuhyun?”


Seohyun’s eyes grew wider “Yah Oppa! Don’t mention him out of the blue …”


“… Besides, I’m just comfortable to Yong Oppa not literally I like him already.”


“Ahhhh~” The SNSD’s manager awed in agreement.


*DING DONG* the doorbell caught every person’s attention.


“It’s here!” Jonghoon left Seohyun and rushed in to open the door.


The girls are jaw dropped as a man-sized box entered the living room and pushed by five men.


“What exactly is that?” Sunny blurted as she looked shockingly to the big box.


Manager Jonghoon stood beside the large box and continued talking “Well, I really prepared this gift before you arrive here”


The girls clapped in excitement. Manager Jonghoon saw their eagerness so he tapped the box lightly and a group of guys came out.
 

“OPPPPPPPPPAAAAAA!!!!!” The girls jumped as Super Junior went outside the box.


“Congratulations!” The boys said all at once and headed to their partners.


Their manager chuckled as he prepared to leave “Be sure that no one will ever know about this or we are all busted!”


“Neh!” They all said.


“Arasso~ Have fun!” Manager Jonghoon headed to the door.


“GOMAWO OPPA!” The girls screamed happily. Their manager just responded with a thumbs-up and leaves the place. Manager Jonghoon really knows how to spoil them. 


---------------------------------------------------------


“Let’s get this party started!” Donghae and Eunhyuk cheered.


The living room became livelier. The boys are cracking jokes that will make the girls really laughed hard. They played a lot of games but most of the time, boys are the winners.


The group also felt the sudden closeness of Sooyoung and Ryeowook too. They were all at the living room except for these two who seems to have their own world.


“Is SooWook official?” Jessica asked.


“No idea~” Donghae shook his head innocently.


“I’ve always noticed Sooyoung smiling all by herself when we are at Japan. She seems to be thinking of someone lately.” Tiffany whispered.


“Of course!~” Heechul cuts in and sat beside Tiffany.


“Do you know something, Chullie?” Leeteuk asked.


Heechul smiled meaningfully “At first, I'm not aware of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter