Truth or Dare?

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week of not updating the story, i finally posted the Chapter 21 :D I want to apologized to all my readers and subscribers ^^. I'm preparing my requirements for school. Another thing, I'm not able to post the next chapter since final exams are approaching :> FIGHTING! :)

Note: This would be a long chapter ^^ Like this chapter and my edited photo too :> KEKE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first, the plastic bottle was spinning really fast and then it loses its power. It suddenly STOPS and pointed to the evil maknae – Kyuhyun.

“What the --- ?” He blurted as he puts down his laptop.

He was in the middle of playing Starcraft when he glance the plastic bottle -- pointing at him.

“so evil Kyu, Truth or Dare?” Taeyeon glared at him fiercely.

“Do I have to do this?” Kyuhyun asked lazily.

“Of course!” Eunhyuk replied.

“You’re such a spoiler!” Hyoyeon followed as she rolled her eyes.

Kyuhyun heaved a deep sigh and continued to talk.

“Ok then, DARE!” He grinned.

The 16 people cheered.

Seohyun feels really uncomfortable. She knows that this instance will lead to something intriguing between her and Kyuhyun.

“So, our dear maknae -- ” Leeteuk whispered as he caressed Kyu’s hair.

“If you’re going to give something to Seohyun now, what is it?” The Super Junior leader continued.

The stunned Super Junior’s Maknae faced his Hyung nervously.

“Hyung, please don’t do this” Kyuhyun begged.

The SNSD members are giggling and waiting for Kyuhyun’s next action. While Seohyun remained silent as her face slowly turning into pastel pink.

The Super Junior members are not immune with their maknae’s other personality. They’ve known him as a playful and evil maknae but with Seohyun around, he’s really shy and always speechless.

“Do this or you’ll never have a chance to give it to her.” Leeteuk whispered.

“Arasso?! WAIT HERE!” Kyuhyun stood up and headed to the house.

The remaining people started to tease the SNSD’s maknae.

“HAHA! Finally, Kyuhyun shows that he likes you” Tiffany blurted.

“I-It’s n-not like that Unnie~” Seohyun replied courteously. 

“If that Kyuhyun makes you cry, I’ll punch their Ahjussi leader” Taeyeon joked as she rubs Seo’s back and eyed Leeteuk.

“Woah~ my maknae is not a HEARTBREAKER neither a PLAYBOY” Leeteuk defended and stuck out his tongue childishly.

After a few minutes of waiting, Kyuhyun is walking towards them, holding the big green Keroro stuffed-toy and the 3 Goguma figurines.

“Here~” Kyuhyun said shyly and avoided her gazed.

Seohyun was really impressed with Kyu’s thoughtfulness. She appreciated his effort for buying those.

“G-Gomawo O-Oppa~” She muttered and take the presents from Kyuhyun.

A sincere smile was seen on Seohyun’s lips.

Kyuhyun returned to his seat and smiled to himself.

“WELL DONE” He muttered as he reminisce Seo’s pretty face when she’s taking the presents from him.

“You owe me one!” Leeteuk poked maknae’s reddish cheek.

The Super Junior Maknae smiled slightly.

“SWEEEEEEETTTTTTT~~” The Girls teased their maknae.

The boys make a “Thumbs-up sign” saying that they are really proud of him.

 

---

 

“Let’s move on!” Donghae said and give the plastic bottle to Kyuhyun.

 “Time for REVENGE!” Kyuhyun laughed evilly as he spins the bottle.

The large group of idols became silent and stares to the bottle.

After few seconds, the plastic bottle spins slowly -- slowly -- slowly and STOPS!

“Choi Sooyoung! HAHAHAHAHA!” Jessica shouted as she stares the plastic bottle pointing to their shikshin.

“YAH~ I’m so dead!” Soo said worriedly and twirl her short hair.

The group laughed as they faced the tallest member of SNSD.

“I’m the INTERROGATOR here~” Jessica volunteered and smiled to Sooyoung.

“YAH~ Jung Sooyeon!” Sooyoung sent her a death glare.

“so SHIKSHIN? Truth or Dare?” Jessica sent the coldest ice glare to Sooyoung.

It makes the Shikshin really nervous.

“T-Truuuthh~” Soo said and looked down.

A short silence started to occur. All the members are concentrating to Sica’s next dialogue.

“Are you ready to fall in love with another guy after Hangeng oppa?” Jessica asked straight-forwardly.

The 7 SNSD members are really stunned. All of them face the Ice princess, including the Super Junior members.

“W-What?” The ice princess asked.

“Yah! Jessica Jung, That question is too sensitive to talk about.” Taeyeon whispered.

“I agree my princess. Maybe you should have asked another.” Donghae said worriedly.

Ryeowook, on the other side, is very curious about what will be Sooyoung’s gonna answer. He really liked her since then but, Hangeng was the first one to confess his feelings to her and he’s left out. 

“Does she still love Hangeng Hyung?” Ryeowook heaved a sigh as he gazed to Soo’s sad beautiful face.

Everybody felt the awkwardness inside the private resort.

 Jessica started to speak.

“ok~~ L-Let me chhhh---”

“Arasso~ I’ll answer your question” Sooyoung interrupted.

Everybody was puzzled.

“Oh please, Soo, you don’t have to answer it if you’re not ready.” Yuri said worriedly.

“I’m apologizing for asking you a sensitive question Sooyoungie ~ I really just want to know” Sica said with guilt.

“Don’t worry guys. I’m fine” The Shikshin replied.

“Well, about that question. I really want to open this to you but no one wants to asked me … ”

“You know what, we are really curious about that matter” Tiffany said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter