Champagne's Delights :) [Part 1]

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a long chapter that's why I made it in two parts :)

This was inspired by the show "CHAMPAGNE" wherein SNSD became a guest. 

Most of the scenes are true and based on the show however, Super Junior's parts and others are just result of my imagination ^^ 

ENJOY ^^
 

Taengoo1209

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a week and five days since SNSD and Super Junior saw each other.

SNSD was busy with some new endorsements and TV guesting while Super Junior was focused on their new single entitled “Sorry Sorry”.

It was Saturday and Manager Jonghoon let them rest for their comeback stage tomorrow at Music Bank.

Ryeowook and Sungmin are busy decorating the sweet treats they made for the whole group.

Siwon is stretching and exercising on the side.

Yesung puts his earphones and listens to slow music.

Kyuhyun eased his stress by playing Starcraft.   

Leeteuk turned the television on and rested his back on the sofa.

Heechul, Donghae and Eunhyuk sat beside him and watched the show.

---

“Saturday’s exciting talk show! Welcome to CHAMPAGNE~” The MCs happily shouted.

“Woah~ It’s SNSD!” Leeteuk blurted.

After hearing the word “SNSD”, the other members are in front of the television in an instant. (A/N: Including Evil-Kyu. KeKe)

“You’re fast!” Leeteuk said in between his laughs.

“Of course, Hyung! I want to see Yuri” Yesung puts his earphone on his pocket.

“Seohyun should be there~” Kyuhyun said as he closes the cover of his laptop.

“Sooyoung said that all the members are present” Ryeowook said as he sprinkled the toppings for the last treat.

“GREAT!” Sungmin cheered.

Then, the Aegyo King realized something.

“Wait Wookie~ How did you know?” He asked suspiciously.

Ryeowook just looked at him and smile.

“It’s none of your business” he replied and leaves Sungmin behind.

“Something is fishy here!” Sungmin teased.

 

“Hana Teul Set…. Anyeong Haseyo So Nyeo Shi Dae Imnida!” SNSD cheerfully shouted.

“WOOOHHHHHHHH~” The boys cheered excitedly.

Side comments, especially from the committed ones, are overheard inside the dorm.

“No doubt, Jessica had the best charm. Kyaaah~ Yeppuda :) ” Donghae puts his hands on his cheeks.

“Hyoyeon is really attractive… OMO~” Eunhyuk reacted along with a wide smile.

 “Well, look at my Deer Yoong – FASCINATING!” Siwon blurted.

 “You’re girlfriends are outshined because of my Tiffany’s eye-smile! LOOOKKK!” Heechul said boastfully.

 After hearing that, the three fan boys of their girlfriends sent Heechul an evil glare.

“Just Kidding!” He muttered and raised his hands.

“SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Be quiet!” Leeteuk scolded.

----

The topic of the show starts with the SNSD’s talent in impersonating.

 Sunny is impersonating Kim Hae rim and started to sing “Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee”.

The group of boys laughs in unison.

Sungmin’s laughter is the loudest upon the group.

“She’s so good!” Sungmin laughs as he holds his stomach.

“He’s laughing really hard even though it’s not that funny. Just admit you’re really in love with Sunny.” Heechul said.

“Shut up Hyung!” Sungmin said and just focused on the TV.

“Yah~ I’m still your Hyung!” Heechul grinned.

 

 

Then, Taeyeon does some impersonations as well.

Leeteuk is laughing silently on the corner. Happiness can be seen all over his face.  

 

When Hyoyeon does the Louis Armstrong impersonation, the Super Junior’s dancing machine can help but laugh. He never saw her girlfriend as the dorky one yet he is so happy discovering another side of her.

“I’m so in love with her” He muttered as he puts his hands on his chin.

The boys laughed with Eunhyuk’s sudden confession.

“We all know that. HEHEHE” Yesung chuckled.

 

The MC recognizes Seohyun’s talent on impersonation too followed by a showing her talent in singing trot.

The SNSD’s maknae sings Jjalajjaja by Joo Hyunmi.

Sorry for loving you

Sorry I couldn’t forget about you

I’m going to erase all memories of you now

All of it completely

Kyuhyun can’t help but to fall in love with her even more. Day by day he discovers new characteristics Seohyun have. Her angelic voice captivates and melts his heart. Hearing her singing another genre of music really amused him a lot. 

A talented and an extraordinary lady, that defines you – Seo Joo Hyun. You’re really interesting. He just chuckled.

 

 

It is Sooyoung’s turn to show her talent in singing trot. She even holds the water bottle as her microphone; laughter can be heard all over the place.

“Yah~ the shikshin really does well in variety shows” Leeteuk blurted in between his laughs.

“I know” Ryeowook replied shyly while eating his cupcake.

Will you buy me a bottle of liquor?

Ya-ee ya-ee-ya-eeya Look at me

Tell me you want to be your woman

I’ve wanted to be your woman for a long time

The boys clapped along with the SNSD members as Sooyoung sings the Bold Girl. Obviously, Ryeowook’s support for Soo is really intense. His eyes are also sparkling as he listens to her angelic voice.

"Am I in heaven?" He blurted absentmindedly.

----

After that, The MC’s revealed a poll in which Jessica won the top spot. The Ice Princess is voted #1 as “the celebrity you want to share your umbrella with” 

 

Then, Boom (one of the host) revealed a photo of Jessica. That was her photo from the Into The New World Album.

 Jealous Donghae suddenly stood up.

 “That was my favorite photo too” He said as he pointed the image on the TV Screen.

“Aish~ these fans, I’m the only one who can share my Ice Princess’s umbrella” He added and put his hands on his waist.

“Arasso~ don’t overreact! You’re still her prince so sit down because someone’s watching at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter