SNSD's Unexpected Quarrel :>

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon returned the phone to Taeyeon.

“Thank you so much unnie, I feel better after I’ve talked to Hyukkie oppa~” She said while blushing.

“No problem Hyo, *whispering* just be careful with rumors and to Lee Soo Man Keke” Taeyeon chuckled.

”Arasso Leader Taeng! HEHE” Hyoyeon replied and saluted.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon burst out laughing.

 

Then, someone knocked at the door. It’s the PD unnie~

 

“Girls, we will do rehearsals before the performance. Let’s go” PD said.

“Ne~” Girls said in union.

 

At the Stage,

SNSD waved to their fans lively. They really missed them a lot. It’s been a long time since they step to the stage and perform. The scene is really an epic. It is filled with pink. SOLID PINK.

(A/N: Pretend that it's a Genie Performance @ Music Bank)

Taeyeon make a big HEART sign to the SONEs which make them go wild. Sones cheered them and replied with lots of heart to them.

 

As the rehearsals started, Yoona noticed something at the upper right corner of the audience. There’s a big banner with “SIWON WANTS YOONA TO BE HER GIRL – YoonWon is FOREVER” written on it.

 

Yoona’s P.O.V

(A/N: Just think she's wearing the Genie costume)

“What the heck? What’s that all about? Is this one of Siwon’s or my sisters’ pranks again? AISH~” I said.

I’m really surprised on what I saw. I didn’t react and only thought that it is made by the SuGen fans that are making SuJu and SNSD members a couple. But it really keeps bugging me.

Then, I walked at the center with Seohyun because it’s our turn to sing. Seohyun was happily singing her lines when I asked her.

“Maknae, did you see that?”  I said.

“What unnie?” She replied with curiosity.

“The banner at the upper right corner – at the audience” I said.

“Oh? What was that all about?” Seohyun asked.

“I really don’t know that’s why I’m asking you. Do you guys really love making fun of me?” I raised my voice a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter