For the love of Ryeowook (Part 2)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: A long chapter ahead :)) Hope you will have fun reading ^^

What will be the fate of SooWook and the other SuGen Couples? Please look forward to the next chapters :)) 

 

 

“Oppa?” Taeyeon mumbled under her breath. Their eyes widened as they stare to the five people in front of them.

 

Leeteuk, Donghae, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook are also doing the same. Their mouths awed as they became dumfounded with the current situation.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Jessica and Donghae said in chorus. Then, the Ice Princess sent a glare to him so as the fishy.

 

“We are secretly following them so if you have no business here, just walk away.” Siwon changed his mood after seeing Yoona.

 

Yoona fires back.  “What the----? We are also following them. You go away! Find another place to hide!” 

 

“Wait a minute~ we occupy this place first. When you all got here, we are already staying here. So if you don’t mind, I think you should be the one leaving.” Leader Leeteuk said with authority.

 

Taeyeon began to heat up inside. She is really pissed off with Leeteuk’s unstoppable words. “Looks like your ‘gentleman’ attitude wore off. As leaders, I think we should be the one thinking the best solution for the problem.”

 

Then, Taeyeon tiptoed. She stood tall, to at least match with Leeteuk’s height and mocked him “I never expected to hear this from you. It’s very disappointing, Leeteuk-ssi… ”

 

Dropping the word ‘Oppa’ from her usual call of him makes Leeteuk’s heart pierced by a knife. The mere reason is she was just too hurt of his word that’s why.

 

In the midst of their endless and nonsense throwing of words, Ryeowook stood up and stopped them.

 

“Will you please just help me out? …

 

You are all just revealing our covers …”

 

“… I will be very grateful if all of you will shut up” After that strong statement, all of them momentarily paused from their continuous bickering. Ryeowook earned their attention very well.  

 

Ryeowook grins “Thank you very much. Now let’s proc-----”

 

“Oppa!!!!!!” A random girl screams aloud, enough for the onlookers to stop by and look.

 

“SUPER JUNIOR!” A five group circle of friends jumps excitedly as they realized who are the stunning boys standing before them.

 

Seconds passed and the people also discovered the presence of Korea’s national girl group, SNSD.

 

The nine people hiding inside the bushes didn’t know what to do. They are panicking as they keep on staring to the increasing people surrounding the area.  They are literally TRAP inside the bushes.

 

“If Sooyoung and Hangeng find about our plan, all our efforts will be put in waste.” Leeteuk started.

 

Taeyeon followed “If Mr. Lee found out our plan about the two including Ryeowook’s, we are surely BUSTED.”

 

“KYAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” The crowd went wild in no time. They are now eager to corner the idols.

 

“We have to think an escape plan, A VERY SUCCESSFUL ESCAPE PLAN” Hyoyeon suggested. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, secretly agrees.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Inside the restaurant

 

Sooyoung eats her favorite samgyeopsal , along with Hangeng, as she carefully hides her identity under her cap and sweater. A large group of people outside, near the bushes, caught her attention.

 

“What’s happening, Oppa? ”

 

Hangeng followed where her eyes are looking at. It is outside the food house in which a huge crowd of people are gathering around the bushes.

 

“Why excited about the bushes? They are screaming like crazy.” He responded, not knowing who’s hidden inside it.

 

“It is really weird”

 

Finally, the lad stood up and asks a bystander to know what’s exactly happening.

 

“Do you kno---” He was cut off by the girl’s scream.

 

“HANGENG OPPA!”

 

The others looked at him with eyes sparkling like gems. They slowly discovered the former Super Junior member’s presence at the food house. In a minute, they are all holding their cameras and capturing every moment. They are also curious to the girl he’s with. Hangeng panicked not for himself but for Sooyoung’s possibility of getting caught.


He pulled her to his embrace and covers her face to hide her identity. They fortunately reached the door and exited the area safely. Sooyoung followed every instruction of him for she’s afraid of the people’s response about him and her, dating.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Outside the restaurant – Particularly SNSD and Super Junior’s location

 

“I know one escape plan!” Jessica shows her evil grin.

 

“What is-----” Donghae was cut off by the ice princess’ sudden grip into his arms and her chocolate colored eyes staring at him. An unexpected electricity crawls into Donghae. After several months of not seeing her, there they are, running away like fools.

 

“RUN!” Sica shouted as she flew off the scene with the fishy.

 

The remaining people, as well as the crowd, leave dumbfounded. After the fans are distracted, the other members moved too and leave as fast as they could.

 

“We are also going!” Siwon take the initiative and grabs Yoona’s hand. Same with Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk while giggling as they leave the others behind.

 

Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Ryeowook are left behind. The two leaders are still on their fight mode. They are both ignoring each other until Ryeowook cannot take it.

 

“I’M SO GOING! Hyung, take care of Taeyeon” And there, he leaves.

 

“What the----” Leeteuk stubbornly said as he messed with his dark blonde hair.

 

Taeyeon is become more nervous because of the pressure giving by the fans and her Leeteuk.  oh~ scratch that, they are not into love relationship anymore. 

 

“Opp—Leeteuk-ssi, what are we going to do?” Taeyeon asked in a calmer way.

 

Leeteuk hold her cold hands. His eyes are full of hidden meanings while staring at her. There are mixed feelings inside that stare that she can’t simply interpret.

 

Hatred or LOVE? She wanted to know. She really needs to know.

 

Or is it just her, thinking the other way around?

 

“We need to go as in right now” He commanded, eyes not taking off her.

 

“You know I can’t---” Taeyeon is trying to explain that she’s not good in running. They will be caught right away.
 

Leeteuk interrupted her as he said “Hop on. I’ll carry you.” and offered a piggy back ride. 

 

Taeyeon doubt at first but still forced to hop on his broad and manly back when they noticed the bigger crowd. It is really not a joke.

 

“Hana … Teul … Set!” They both sang as Leeteuk runs off the area really fast. The fans still followed them behind but the strong Super Junior Leader used all his power to run away from them.

 

As they realized their success in escaping, they all suddenly felt so right being with each other. Their hearts are racing faster than normal maybe because of exhaustion and the unexpected closeness due to the situation. Yoona, Siwon, Jessica and Donghae are at a random coffee shop, contacting the others.  Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are just walking around the streets while Ryeowook is nowhere to be found.

 

Taeyeon is with Leeteuk hiding into some dark corner near the samgyeopsal store where Sooyoung and Hangeng had their dinner. The lad run so fast to escape and almost passed out because of too much chasing. Unlike the others, both of them did not run from the scene that far. The fans are still around, waiting for every movement -- Their MOVEMENT.

 

In that dark side, they are hiding perfectly until —

 

“We bring the boys out. We bring the boys out~”  the kid leader’s hand phone is ringing. It was a call from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter