Priceless Moments (Unofficial Couple – SooWook) :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Presenting my SooWook centric chapter :) ENJOY ^^ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sooyoung softly chuckled by seeing her unnies so in love with their boyfriends. In just a second, Hangeng pops up in her mind.

 

--FLASHBACK--

“Congratulations SHIKSHIN!” The girls cheered for her.

 

Her heart was jumping. An overwhelmed smile formed into her lips as she stared to her boyfriend -Hangeng.

Finally, He already confessed his love for her.

 

“You’re too fast!” The boys screamed as they patted his head.
“Confess to your girls too so that you’re happy like me.” Hangeng said proudly.
The guys burst out laughing.

 

The mood was uplifting. Everybody was very happy for the sudden announcement.

 

After talking to his dong-saengs and hyungs, Hangeng runs into her side and hugged her really tight.

 

“Thank you for accepting my confession! ...”
Sooyoung responded with an angelic smile.

 

Then, he broke the hug and faced her “Did you know that I’m the happiest person in the world right now?”

She smiled sincerely as her tears runs down from her rosy cheeks. “Silly!”

He laughs in amusement. Then, he leans closer.

 

“GUA AI NI Choi Sooyoung!”

 

“Saranghaeyo HanKyung Oppa~”

 

He held her hand firmly and kisses her lips. Super Junior and Girls’ Generation clap happily.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK—

 

“Hankyung Oppa and I were so happy back then. We used to be teased as the first forbidden couple of Super Junior and Girls’ Generation since dating is not really allowed…” She sighed with her thought.

“But now, look who’s left out here in this room” Sadness can be seen through Sooyoung’s beautiful face as she reminisced her past relationship with Hangeng.

 

On the other hand, Ryeowook noticed her sudden change of behavior and headed towards her. He offered a chocolate cupcake to her.

“You want some?” He asked.

Her light brown face brightens up and faced him.

“Of course!” She smiled and immediately grabbed the treat.

 

“I’ll make thousands of cupcakes for you. Just stay happy~” He thought.

 

Sooyoung’s eyes sparkled in delight.

“Oppa! You’re such a good chef!” she praised.

 He blush a bit and said “Well, Thank you!”

Silence occurs between them afterwards as they munch the sweet treat. They are just staring those loving couples across the room.

 

A loud sound suddenly breaks the atmosphere inside the dressing room. Taeyeon, along with Leeteuk, fell on the ground.

Everybody burst out laughing including these two people.

“Yah! Stop those lovey doveys and HELP US OUT!” Sooyoung heard her leader screamed.

She can’t help but laugh.

“Is Taeyeon always like that?” Ryeowook asked.

Sooyoung giggled “YES!”

“Looks like our Hyung really found his match. Hehe” He said happily.

Sooyoung just nodded in agreement.

 

Then, Ryeowook noticed her sad face and asked “Is there something wrong?”

She heaved a deep sigh.

“Is it alright to tell you this?” She asked back.

He smiled “You should first answer a question before you ask.” Then, he patted her head lightly.

Sooyoung looked at him and confessed “There’s something always bugging me.”

“I’m hurt~ …”

He flinched and stood up “WHERE?”

“Calm down~” She scolded.

“Seriously, I’ll take you to the hospital” He said worriedly.

She chuckled.

 

“Aish~ this guy gets the wrong idea. He’s so funny!” She then smiled on her thought

 

“Thank you Seohyun. You’re the most kind-hearted person I’ve ever met …”

“Unlike others … ” Taeyeon glared to all of them. She avoided her gaze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter