Continuation of Events :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating. Well, many things happened. Pile of schoolworks + Power outage due to inclement weather = HIATUS. Please forgive me. :) 

There's one thing I needed from you to continue this fanfic. Just your comments. Please leave your insights. It helps the author to be inspired. Well, I've received nothing last chapter so can you give me this time? THANKS ^^ 

--Taengoo1209 

 

 

Super Junior’s Dorm


Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

My heart is beating irregularly, my eyes seemed to be stingy and my ears cannot hear anything. I think my body is acting crazy after Donghae told some details about their break up. The fishy is confessing everything to me at the same time he's foolishly laughing and crying.  


“Hyukjae-ah *hiks* bring me to the nearest hospital. *hiks* I think I just had a love traumatic experience.” He laughed in mockery.

"Does even that disorder existing?" I thought as I stared at him.


“Seriously Hae, What happened between the two of you?” I asked in a very serious tone.


Then, he suddenly faced me with overflowing tears in his eyes, a lot of pain and misery can be seen through it.


“She left me…” *hiks* and threw himself on the sapphire blue bed.


“She chooses her career over me…” *hiks*


“I knew this will happen *hiks* but why does it hurt so much *hiks* that it can make me feel how cruel the world is.”


I patted his shoulder to at least comfort him. This is the first time I’ve seen him cry so hard. If Jessica would see him right now, I’m sure her heart would be torn into pieces. He is so miserable right now. He is far from cool, awesome and every girl’s bias Donghae that can be seen on TV. Right now, he’s just a simple guy who is crying for the girl he loves so much.

After a few minutes, I just found my best friend sleeping soundly. Tears are still marked on his eyes. I just let out a sigh. What if Hyoyeon do the same way? What if she decided to leave me? I shrugged the thought, hoping that it will never happen.

All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrating. ‘My Love’ appears on the screen. It’s a text message came from Hyoyeon. My heart begins to pound heavily. 


“Oh God~ please don’t let this happen. I might die” I prayed out of the blue.    


From: My Love 

Hyukkie Oppa~ Meet me 3pm at the dancing studio on Tuesday! Don’t be late! ^^


I threw myself too on the bed after reading the message. What should I do? Is this really the end of us? Should I prepare myself? Gaaaaahhhhh~ my mind will be exploding any minute now. I don’t want to think anymore.


If she would break up with me, then maybe I’ll just let it happen or maybe not?


I buried myself with my pillow and erased that thought for the mean time.


End of P.O.V


On the other hand, Sungmin is at the dorm’s balcony, inhaling the cold breeze of Seoul. He wanted to be refreshed and be lifted up. There’s a lot for this day. Good news earlier, Bad news now. They were really devastated. 


He already got a feeling that Sunny will give up too. Although at the meeting with Mr. Lee few days ago, she defended their love. He was very amused that time. It proves that Sunny really love him so much.


Siwon was still mad about Yoona’s decision and he keeps on saying that everybody will experience it too. The Aegyo King’s face saddens as he keeps on reminiscing that scene earlier. He hugged the big bunny stuffed toy to ease his depressed heart. This was supposed to be his 100th day anniversary gift for his girlfriend but it seems that they would never reach that day.


Then, he made up his mind. He will be the first one to confront Sunny so that they would not end up bitterly just like the others. Sungmin wanted them to remain friends, support and care for each other after the break up.


“That’s it!” He mumbled and stared at the dark sky covered with a few stars.



Tuesday Morning

Three days have already passed but both dorms still have this gloomy feeling. Even though it’s really a good day to start everything up, there’s a depressed aura embracing the whole place.


Jessica was at her room, isolating herself from the others. Even Sooyoung cannot get in except at night. Meanwhile, Yoona was stuffing herself with lots of food. The living room, where she was staying most of the time, was always filled with food wrappers. Good thing she doesn’t even thought of drowning herself with alcohol so they just let her do that.   


Going back to Super Junior’s Dorm, Donghae always woke up with puffy eyes. He can’t manage himself to get up so Eunhyuk always bring his breakfast on bed. On the other hand, Siwon is a little calmer now but he was taking another two bottles of Soju for breakfast. 


As all the members gather at the living room, Leeteuk informed every member that according to the management, they will have their comeback at Inkigayo for today. Siwon and Donghae automatically refused. They are thinking that they would just mess the performance. 


Mr. Perfect, who is a little drunk now, speaks for himself “No Other is all about being in love, Hyung. How would I portray that emotion if I just had ended my relationship?” He, then take another sip from the bottle.


Donghae’s eyes started to be stingy again. He wiped his tears as he sniffed. The other boys looked at SiHae worriedly.


The leader snatched the bottle away from him “So you would stay like this forever?”


Siwon glared at him and shook his head. “You would never understand us, Hyung.” He said, raising his voice a bit.  


“Of course I am be----” he was cut off by Donghae.


“How would you react if Taeyeon would break up with you?” he asked with a pain in his voice.


Leeteuk became stunned and just stared at him. The other boys remained silent.


“See? He doesn’t even know how to answer that himself. I’m not going! Just enjoy your performance yourselves” Siwon announces and started to walk away.


Donghae stood up “Sorry, Hyung but I’m not in the mood too.”


SiHae stop their tracks when they heard Leeteuk’s voice. “Wait!”


They both faced him. “What?”


Leeteuk looked at them seriously “You never know how much I refrained mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter